I don't wear any skin makeup?

I take really good care of my skin so it's smooth, pimple free, glowy, and bright. I wear eye makeup (nothing crazy) and occasionally lip makeup but I've never worn skin makeup.. Is that odd? Does anyone else not where skin makeup? Guys what your opinion on eyes keep but not skin makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very lucky to have naturally nice skin. Many people do not and so they use makeup to give the illusion of flawless skin. I still get breakouts occasionally but I don't cover them up, mainly because the makeup does more harm than good for me because it dries out my skin and gets kinda flaky. That said, I do like my lip gloss all the time and occasionally mascara and eyeliner.

In short, your makeup routine doesn't sound odd at all to me.

What Guys Said 5

• You're 17.

• I think that's great,and good for yor skin.Make-up is just dirt,as far as your skin knows.It might be colored dirt,but it's still not good for your skin.

A small amount of eye make-up can look good,but keep it minimum.

Face-paint does nothing for me.Forget about that,and save money.

• Neither do i. Amazing huh?

• im not sure if you're asking a question, or bragging?

• my girlfriend didn't wear any makeup until first year of college. I still prefer the makeupless look

What Girls Said 4

• The skin condition of your face is really good, so why should you wear skin makeup?

It is really common, girls wear skin makeup just to make their skin condition look better, if you already have good skin quality, you do not need it at all.

• I only wear skin makeup when I really want to look good.

• Lots of girls don't wear face makeup if yu got good skin there's no need for it skin makeup is to hide imperfections and your blessed not to have them enjoy not suffocating yourself with all that gunk and good eye makeup is the key ;)

• It's not weird, I only wear face makeup (foundation, powder) when I want to look extra good.