Annoying arm fat!

So I'm mostly thin, except for my arms. It's the only thing that make my body look proportional, it makes my boobs looks smaller. I know that you can't really lose fat in one specific place but I'm happy with the rest of my body and don't want to lose my breasts and my butt (Ideally I would get fatter in these area :P) Is a liposuction really the only way to get rid of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Running or bike riding long distances will thin your arms if you lose weight overall. You will tend to lose weight more in your arms if you are not using them a lot while working out aerobically.

There will be a permanent improvement, although you may never have the arms of a model.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• running will help you lose weight, but arm exercises will tighten the muscles there and make them less flabby, and just tighter in general.

I suggest both :)

if you're willing to spend money on it, you can go to a gym and get a trainer and tell them what you're trying to do.

• just google arm exercises, low weights lots of repetitions, arms are easy to tone up if you put the work in,

• liposuction is the only way if you don't want to lose weight in other areas

• do push ups and pull ups.