Do you guys wear colored shoes with anything?

Like any colored shoe with whatever clothes? such as bright red, neons, bright blue? I wear uniform to school so like I'm always debating whether the color shoes has to go with what you wear

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It should, but I think most of us guys either don't pay attention or we just wear stuff that will match with anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have two pairs of black and one pair that's very light brown. I'll be picking up a burgundy pair one of these days. But no, I will never wear "bright" colors like those.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha I get what you mean, but a little pop of color makes the day brighter :D

• All of my shoes are white or black. I do not intentionally avoid colored shoes, but have no interest in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear and buy black or white shoes and I wear them with anything..I just dislike colored shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • try Gothique style no need to worry about clothes colors and look :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I usually wear bright running shoes and they rarely go with what I'm wearing.

0|0
    0|0
    • ahh I'm usually over thinking if I have to match them with what I'm wearing

• I understand ha. It probably looks better when things match, but I don't think most guys will care if they match or not.

What Girls Said 1

• If you like them, wear them. My best friend has these gold sparkly flat brogues she wears with dresses and I love them on her, I call her flash gordon when she does lol. I got these green heels I wear with jeans and a white shirt and I love them. Sometimes its cool to just mix it up. I like color clashes too, like bright green against bright pink. So long as its not too much like bright top, bright bottom, bright shoes etc I think it looks good.

0|0
    0|0