How can I make myself attractive to girls?

I mean how should my hair be how should I dress and anything that can make me look great for girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm every girl is going to be different in terms of preferences

and some are too polite to suggest what they want

and also the way you worded your question doesn't exactly directly ask for physically what girls find attractive in terms of clothes

what I think is hot in guys may be different from what other girls think is hot.

but here goes my shallow part of me lol

short fauxhaut hairstyles

link

i like that shirt lol

and I also like this one

link

and I love jeans on a guy who can own that look

link

but btw I'm more into how a guy is personality wise and this ethics, not how he looks

What Girls Said 10

• Just do what you feel comfortable with, don't pretend be to someone you're not. Cliche, yes, but true. All girls have different preferences anyway.

• Different styles appeal to different girls. If you try to be someone you're not to impress girls, they'll see right through your act. You're better off just being yourself and wearing what you like.

• To attract girls you should be confident and just be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. If your relaxed and happy in your own skin you'll attract girls who like you for you. As cheesy as that sounds its true. When it comes to clothes/style every girl has a completely different opinion on what they find attractive on a guy based on what they're into, so wear what you are comfortable in and you'll find girls who are into the same things you are.

• Well, first make sure you're not wearing anything you don't like. Make you're hair a moderate length, and wash it and brush it, or it just looks greasy and messy. Wear Aeropostale clothes or American Eagle! AND COLOGNE! It smells awesome :)

• dress like a drag queen honey...do it!

• Allll depends on what kind of girl your looking for to find you attractive.

Thers different styles of girls and they all like something different then the next girl.

• show ur care about you look, have some confidence, and last be yourself... girls love guys who are themselves it hekps us be more open too

• it depends on the girl. some girls even like the opposite of who they are. there are some really pretty girls who are more attracted to grudgy guys. it depends on the woman. what I can say is that a large majority of women (if not all women) are attracted to the guy who seems comfortable in his own skin. not a poser or a dude who's putting up a show, but a guy who wakes up, gets dressed, and goes on with his life without thinking 'yeah, I think I'll dress like a punk rocker today' or 'hmm... I'll be a pretty boy today'. if you're a punk rocker or a pretty boy, it should come to you naturally because it's the only way you can carry it well.

as far as hair cuts and such are concerned, maybe you should ask a woman in your life right now. whether it's your friend or your mom and ask their opinion on what would look nice on you. you should always step out of your comfort zone a little bit. get a different style and even if you don't like it, it'll grow out or it may even grow on you if you give it enough time. I don't think you should change your style tho. you'll just be uncomfortable and you'll basically be miserable if you catch a girl and are forced to dress or act a certain way just to keep her happy.

• polo shirt, jeans, wavy medium length hair, charm.

• I say just be yourself, wear what you want you dig, and have your hair styled the way you want it styled. There is nothing more unattractive to me than someone not being themselves. When someone becomes attracted to you, you will know that they are attracted to the real you! Good luck.

• What about a guys personality though what if he is shy I want to look good so I can mask my shyness.

• I would prefer a shy guys because I, myself, am a shy person. Doesn't make a difference to me,

• Thing is though I have issues approaching girls.

What Guys Said 5

• As mentioned just wear things you like, BUT make sure you wear things that fit well. Like there's no point buying a $100 shirt if it just kinda "hangs" off you. So yeah don't worry so much about what you wear, but how it fits.

• Different girls are attracted to different things.

• Money. Lots and lots of money

• Can't go wrong with jeans and a shirt.

• What if your style is, I just woke up in the morning, and threw on whatever I had?