Is height an issue for you?

This question is mostly for tall men. What are your preferences? I ask because I'm a little self conscious about my height. But anyone else, feel free to answer . Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a mild preference for short women, but its pretty mild. And in practice, I may do 'better' with taller women. Though I never realized that. Most of the women I've dated were like 5'7" to 5'9" which I always though of as 'normal'. since that's around where women in my immediate family were too.

Oh, me being 6'3" might be relevant to my answer.

What Guys Said 13

• Not in particular, I love short girls... I definitely tend to go for shorter girls, Taller girls are good too although I don't find myself attracted to as many of them.

• Gurl I'm 6'5'', 5'9'' is nothing to me lol. I used to have height preferences in that I thought no girl under 5'4'' would date someone as tall as me but I realized that wasn't so, so now its 5'0 to 6'1'. Anything above 6'1' looks awkward cause we looks like two giants ;p.

• I'm 5'10'', so average for most western countries. I'm actually quite particular in that I like tall women so 5'7''-5'9''. But in the end unless she's a head smaller than me, it doesn't make much difference.

• A forest troll like me usually only dates when I make my yearly visit to the north pole. That's how bad my height is.

• 5 foot 10 here.. no problems with dating short girls

• I'm 6'2", and I've dated women ranging in height from 5'0" to 6'0". Not a factor for me!

• Ok well I'm 5'9 but most of the time people see me they say I'm really tall or w.e. Most short men do anyway when I go out.

• You lucky bastard!

• as long as she is not bigger than me I'm 6" 2' so not usually an issue but new a girl one that was like 6 5 and she was beautiful but I just couldn't get over the fact that she was huge.

• I'm 6'2

I like being taller than the girl. If she's too short it's kinda weird, I feel like I'm dealing with a kid. I'd say the minimum is 5'5

• You're really cute ;)

• Well, I'm 5'11'', which is slightly taller than average. My preferred height for a girl is 5'9'' or 5'10''.

• I'm 6'3". I like being tall. I like girls as short as 4'10", and as tall as 5'9".

• Depends on what kind of 5'9" you are. Taylor Swift is 5'10" but I could date someone of that size if she was the same height as me. If a girl is bigger than me, I feel she is more suited for a large basketball or football player.

• Depends on what you consider tall. I am average at 5 10, but a lot of people think I am tall, and others think I am below average. I prefer shorter women, but height isn't a deal breaker. The biggest issue is that I assume taller women wouldn't be as interested in a guy shorter than herself.

• Well id date a guy that's a tad taller or a tad shorter. But you're right, when are a bit more picky when it comes to height in males

What Girls Said 2

• I guess. I prefer tall guys but then again so do most women

• My friend was saying that I shouldn't worry about height when it comes to men but I like tall men. 5'10-6'4 is good and I'm 5'9

• this answer is from a tall girl yes it does a little taller than me or a whole lot taller will do