How do you react when people stare at you?

How do you react when people stare at you? No matter the stare

For the most part I have problems when people stare. Se days people look at me like I'm a f***ing painting. I want to punch them in the face. Like have you ever seen a person? Do your parents not teach you? I don't really get dirty looks, unless I look sick or something

I just give them dirty looks or serious looks so they don't look at me. I also hate when women call me gorgeous in front of other men. Just because a man may think mo she isnt. Any other girls like that?

Random rant...

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually just feel awkward and hope there isn't something on my face of butt or some place, haha!

Sometimes, I say hello and smile. Other times, I get shy and just look down.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You sound like your mad about something else in life...

I smile and or say hello.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea my girlfriend when before we stared dating she would STALK me around so yea it happens I feel there yes on me its a weird feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • I eye rape them back. Only harder.

0|0
    0|0
  • you got self-esteem issues.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well why do people have to stare? Do you need something? Do you want to take a f***ing picture ? That's when you look at that little bitch or guy looking at you, until you make them uncomfortable or nervous

• stay away from me woman

• Nobody stares at me so Idk

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stare at them back. Give them really creepy and weird eyes too. It works.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I usually look down or avoid their stare.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just try to ignore it. It does make me uncomfortable though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get super self-conscious when people stare at me because I don't know what exactly they're looking at. Is there something on my face, in my hair, is zipper down, what? It's very unsettling, not knowing.

3|0
    0|0
  • I stare at them or start turning my back on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of the time I stare back

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate when people stare at me too I try to look away or down at the floor.

0|0
    0|0