What is your ideal sense of style?

You could also add the kind of style you like in the opposite gender

Most Helpful Girl

• My style is jeans or shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers or sandals. My favorite color is blue, so most of my shirts are of that color.

As for the opposite sex, I like my guys neatly dressed. That doesn't mean they should wear tuxes, it means they should wear the appropriate size and wear it the appropriate way. So no baggy jeans that show their undies and no baggy shirts. I also like to see a guy's hair, so no baseball caps. Although I can handle a loose beanie with hair showing in the front.

What Guys Said 5

• for me, I simply like a shirt, trousers and shoes

in women, I like clothes that reveal figures. and lower-back tattoos. not in a sexual way necessarily, but because they bring out the natural curves.

• women - classy. or nude

men - who really cares?

• For guys, I like street and classy styles. Especially the current trend with cropped jeans worn with boat shoes w/ no socks.

For girls, I dig classy styles - no simple jeans with sneakers - a blouse with tucked in top, preferably floral.

• I wear jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. I don't really have any specific preferences for women though, but I like some modesty in a girl, so moderately conservative dress is ideal.

• just a casual jeans and t guy

it's hard for me to say what I like in women...since different women can pull off different things so well but typically I like a girl who dresses semi-casual but knows how to really pull out all the stops when she needs to (formal events etc..)

What Girls Said 9

• pretty and elegant. pink x white french rose print, lace, ruffles, white pearls, jewels. motifs I like include dolls, perfume bottles, cupcakes and princess kitten in diamond tiara.

• Country girl. Jeans, boots, sundresses... plaid, solid colors.

I like my guys in jeans, T-shirts, boots and baseball hats. Bonus points if anything has a truck, gun or tractor logo.

• I am just a plain Jane tee shirt and jeans is a huge part of my style.

• I'm diverse with my own style. I experiment a lot and I'm pretty into fashion in my own way. I vary between elegant, edgy, sexy, grunge, boho and girlie attire. It depends on my mood ultimately (and where I'm going).

For guys - I dig simplicity. Fitted tshirt and jeans, nice sneakers and a delicious smile :)

• I love the grunge sexy look... I vary with my mood too, but I need to make my wardrobe bigger :D

• Ugh me too, it's overflowing! I work in a trendy clothes store, so most of my wages go right back into the company, cluttering my room.. :P

• ladies- doesn't matter to me :P

Guys- Tee shirt and Jeans

• girly, and comfy

• I'm as plain as they come. I have zero style. But one good thing I can say about my clothing choices is that everything I wear fits well and complements my body type. My style can also be considered modest. I don't show a lot of skin.

I don't care about style in the opposite gender. All I ask is that he looks clean and that his clothes fit. I hate baggy clothing.

• On guys, I like v-necks, patterned shorts and sneakers.

For myself, I would say I'm a cross between really girly, yet edgy at the same time. I wear a lot of studs, skulls and black, but I'm still girly.

• I like retro and vintage a lot! I also like casual like jeans and sweatshirt but I think I look good in most clothes except suits...i look better in mix and match workwear. I don't wear revealing clothes showing skin but they're always figure hugging or slightly looser. I like bright colors too lol.

• I love retro hairstyles, esp. those of the 1950s. I want to try it oneday.

• Same! I think they look so elegant...there's a couple of YouTube videos with simple styles I've tried but I used so much hairspray lol