Guys, why must you show your underwear?

Now a days, I see Many guys who pull their pants down to look 'cool', but it's just gross in my opinion. I'm short, and every time those guys are in front of me, I feel like my face is going to connect with their ass any moment. But like no offense or anything. It just doesn't look 'cool' in my opnion and I get scared whenever I'm behind it since my head is usually the height of their ass...

Most Helpful Guy

• the reason guys show their underwear is so they can look like thugs tht is how the trend got started...

dont believe the BS tht has been thrown around like it originated in prison for guys to show they get f'd in the A

ive been to prison the guys tht liked to get f***ed are open about it and even if you're not willing they'll just rape you anyway...

it originated in poor black community's where people couldn't afford correct fitting clothes or decent belts tht is where the first "thugs" were and I has just been modernized... its a trend tht has been popularized by rappers and other "thug" individuals... its been around since the eighties

just now rich white kids are doing it instead of poor black folk...im sure itll pass soon enough just like all trends...

and just a by the way not ALL guys dress like tht...u just have to look a bit harder... :D

and tht suck tht their ass is your eye level :/

What Guys Said 7

• I don't understand it either. I think it's so immature, and somewhat disturbing sometimes. Not cool at all. I don't see what's so "cool" about showing your underwear to people. Or part of your ass crack.

• cuz they want everyone to see their doo doo stains xD

• Trends don't require reasons.

• I ain't chose teh thug life, the thug life chose me link

• I detest sagging. I bet if more guys knew it's origin, they wouldn't do it anymore. It originated in prison, inmates would sag their pants to show other prisoners that they were available for recieving anal sex.

There are so many dumb style trends these days, the tramps stamps and whale tails on girls are just as dumb.

• whats the whale tails on girls? and wow, thanks for letting me know of its origin. lol

• That's when a girl wears a thong and pulls the back end up so that it sticks out of her pants. It resembles a whale's tail coming out of the water.

• At least it's an easy way for girls to find what guys are a douche

• are you implying that all those guys who follow that trend are douches?

• From what I've seen yes

• I don't know.. I mean, I'm not into those guys, but I had a guy sort of friend who followed the trend, and he seemed really sweet, despite the fact that he was trying to act like all the popular guys

• Guys wanted to try it after girls were walking around with their trashy thongs showing, and they said "why not us?"

What Girls Said 1

• I'm glad I never see this.