I just want to have a better idea of what people think is sexy or not sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a hard question to answer, but after a bit of reflection about what is most sexy.

For me the sexiest thing is the girl I love, regardless of what she wears, says, or does. Sexy is reaching the point in our relationship that sexy doesn't matter. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Every person has thier own twists that they will put on what they think is sexy. I personally Like to see a girl that is confidant and is comfrontable with who she is.

• As my grandmother would say - less revealing is more sexy

As my 17 yo cousin would say - more revealing is more sexy

The biggest factor in sex appeal is body weight in my opinion

• To me sexy is personality, humor. Things like that. If you have a wonderful personality & a great sense of humor then you defiantly are a sexy person. Don't let the looks or persona of the world and how they feel on looks make your decision. Just be your self to be sexy!

• Tricky question. I think girls that are sexy, are just sexy, if you see what I mean. For me, it's nothing to do with what she's wearing, or the perfume she's using. A truly sexy girl will look sexy whether she's in a million dollar dress with immaculate hair and make up, or with no make up, wearing an old potato sack. I guess it comes down to chemistry at the end of the day. My advice would be: If you want to be sexy, then be natural-don't try too hard. I find friendly, natural girls with a sense of humor far sexier than those that are dressed to kill. The knock 'em dead approach may initially attract attention, but it soon loses its appeal.

What Girls Said 3

• There are lots of things that make people sexy, but I think the main thing is confidence. Not in a cocky way, but in a "I'm comfortable with who I am" way. If you like who you are then others will gravitate towards that.

• Again-I think this is a risky strategy. If it doesn't come naturally to you, then it will be difficult to maintain this for any length of time. Pay attention to your appearance and just be friendly and natural-don't oversell yourself.

• April and I share a brain. I agree with her again!

• Sexy is confidence!

• Actually I don't agree with this. I think many guys find really confident women a bit scary and overpowering, and prefer them to be just friendly and natural.