What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Please list; mine is that I went out with an ex boyfriend again and gave him a chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's the "dumbest" thing I've done, cause trust me me there are lots. But this one is something I used to do as a child. When I was younger my grandmother was very laid back. She never really instructed me to do anything, so I pretty much did what I want. So I had no preference for clothes when I was at grannies. I used to go everywhere outside, in just my underwear. I did this until I was about 6 or 7 I think. I didn't stop until a neighbor jokingly said cops were starting to round up kids who didn't wear pants.

The dumbest thing I've ever done as an adult is walk in a dark street towards my truck. I parked too far and I think on purpose. Well some stupid neighbor let her bulldog dogs outside loose. So there I was 10 yards away from my truck with the dogs starting to chase me. I swear it was a race at the moment, but there I was dashing for my truck. I didn't think I would make it inside the truck in time so I jumped for the bed of the truck. Well stupid me, I ended up jumping too short and ended up banging my knee straight into the side. Somehow I still made it in the truck. I felt so stupid cause when I looked up I noticed they were gone. I got down, my knee in pain and noticed a huge dent on my trucks side. I shrugged it off and went home. The next day my grandfather asked what happened last night as one of the neighbors saw me leaping into my truck and hitting it with my knee like an idiot. Sigh...

What Guys Said 1

• I ate so much at an all you can eat place with my buds and then we threw up later. it sucked so I went and slept after it but I felt like I was going to explode. I hate 10 plates of fish and chips. me and my girl broke up. I was devastated, so I went and got fat

What Girls Said 2

• i would list them but there are so many I don't know where to start! I once took my moms money and she got mad about it... um, I took my stepdads car out for a joy ride without his permission... hmm... 8^] I had a party without my moms pemission... I hacked into the schools comps to change a grade... -stratches head- I know there are tons more but I can't remember them right now!

• One time when I was thirteen, I got bitten by a spider. It was a strange looking spider, and I became freaked out and startled because I thought I was poisoned. I couldn't breathe and I was shaking.I really thought I was dying, and since I was home by myself, I automatically called my mother and my father, and my father came rushing home, panicked. He took me to a hospital, and it turned out, that I was fine. The only reason why I couldn't breathe was because I was so scared. Lols! That was the dumbest thing I have ever done.