Seriously why are my looks and feature so controversial?

its been like this in grade school so many people poking fun and debating my facile features and they where getting good laughs

they would talk about how ugly I was in back the bus damn I hate the town lol

i was so ambassadress that would pretend to be the hot stuff lol

I caused many car racks by the sight of my face.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know because I get the same thing. People feel the need to tell me something I already know. It started around the age of twelve for me, and it hasn't ended yet. When I was younger I kept hoping once I was older it would go away. It still hasn't, adults are just as brutal as the kids were. Other girls feel the need to point it out to me more than men do. Men do it too, but not as much as women do. I find for the most part men are politer to me. I don't get it. People try to say it's because the people have low self-esteem, but I don't know if I believe that. I have low self-esteem and I don't make fun of people.

• I just looked at your pictures and you don't look bad at all. I think you're good looking.

What Girls Said 4

• People are jelly :D

• It's not your looks it's clearly people are controversial society has brain washed us !

• It's not about attractiveness or anything. It's just that you seem really pale and almost as though you're ill. Do you eat healthy and exersice? Do you sleep enough? You have obvious dark circles underneath your eyes, which also make you look unhealthy. And you seem almost too skinny. It's the fact that you look unhealthy that catches their eyes. All you have to do is eat well, sleep well, and exersice :) If that's not the case, than I don't know.

• Im not palits the low qualty picture and tan, I had some sleepy night and weeks and I could not afford food and big coffee drinker lol

• They are just jealous

What Guys Said 2

• Don't beat yourself up...I've seen much worse. With the right style and grooming you would like twice as good. And yeah, grade school is grade school. What can you do lol

• It's clearly just a conspiracy theory