Does height matter to men?

So I'm just 5 feet and 2 inches tall. I've been always called short so I'm very conscious about my height. Is it weird to men for a girl to be really shorter than them? Do men dislike short girls?

hahaha, I was just wondering because I have a guy friend say how weird it was if the girl was short and that you had to bend over so much just to kiss her. just wanted to know what you guys thought :)

Most Helpful Guy

• short answer: no

longer answer: nope

What Guys Said 10

• I prefer women shorter than me, it just feels right.

• I don't really care that much about height. I actually want a girl shorter than me (I'm 6'2") but beyond that, I just don't really want extremes. I usually say I want a girl who's between 5' and 6'.

Bottom line, in my opinion, you're fine.

• i like girls to be around five seven but I'm six two sooooo...shorter women like less than five five are kind of a turn off...just because it doesn't look right in public and I don't know theyre just not as attractive to me...

• Nope actually you have it the best lol. Girls between 5'2" and 5'6" are probably the most popular height

• Height only matters to girls

• Guys generally care less about height than girls do.

I personally want a girl who's 5'9'' or 5'10'' or so. I don't want a girl who's much shorter than me.

• Short girls are typically more attractive then tall girls.

• I am a hair under 6'7" and I've dated shorty's. No biggie.

• is that so? it wasn't weird to have to bend over a lot? :)

• No she was usually the one bent over. But that's another story.

• Not really. Besides, you're only a couple of inches shorter than average. No one cares.

• I prefer short girls. Your height is right in the middle of my ideal range.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, 5'2" isn't really super short. I mean it's short of course but it's not a dramatically short height. And no, most guys actually prefer the girl to be shorter than they are and then there are guys who don't care about height at all.

I'm 5'5" and my boyfriend is really short (for a guy) at 5'4.5" so I'm half an inch taller than him but he doesn't care. So, it really just depends on the guy but most won't care at all.

• As long as you are attractive, guys will disregard your height. Some may even like it...

(I am 5'2 too)

• i'm also 5'2 and haven't had a problem yet

• a lot of times no.

• it does sometimes

• Actually no

• I'm 4ft 11in. I've never came across a guy that had a problem with it.