What do you think of Beyonce's new look?

It was Alicia Keys, then Miley Cyrus shortly after.

Now it's Beyoncé.

She removed her wig and hair extensions. And probably cut the hair she had off underneath.

What do you think of her new look?

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• She looks like a super gay guy, disgusting. 0 out of 5

• The dye is the only part I don't like.

• Why? Her hair is usually that color

• You asked me what I thought and then told me I was wrong. Why even bother asking?

• I didn't say you were wrong, I just said my opinion. There is a difference. Thanks and goodbye.

• No woman looks best with hair that short and it typically looks bad on any who are over about 110 lbs. you need to have a pixie frame to 'pull off' a pixie cut. It makes women look tougher and less delicate, so they need to be hyper delicate body wise to balance it out.

• It does not look good

• awful, just f*cking horrible. she looks like a boy.

• Looks terrible.

Also you said "It actually matches her skin tone so not really" under Samuel B. How's that? I didn't realize that skin tone would naturally have that hair color.

• No, what I mean is I notice people usually dye their hair according to what would go with their skin tone. It actually compliments her complexion. Of course she cannot naturally have that hair color.

• can't stand girls who do this. I used to love Britney spears (early, like 1999 days) but she cut her hair bald and all that...it's just weird

• Yeah but Britney did it because she literally was going looney. Not for a style or trend like these celebrities.

• Beyonce looks like a transsexual now. Like a guy that is trying to become a woman. Miley might be able to pull of short hair, but Beyonce can not.

What Girls Said 9

• I saw her with her hair cut in the wig format when she played etta james in Cadillac records. And she looked weird.

The only celebrity who pulls off short hair is rihanna.

Miley doesn't pull it off. Its looking better now because it has gotten longer.

Beyonce can pull that off, in jet black. The bleach blond and black roots look so tacky.

• I think she looks strange in that haircut could be because we are use to seeing her with long hair honestly it doesn't suit or compliment her face but the blond is still I don't like that hair on her.

• I think so many people are used to seeing her with long hair, to some it just looks horrible. I personally like it. Maybe if she changed up her style, to more of an "edgy" look, that would probably compliment her a little better with her haircut. Maybe a darker hair color too.

• reminds me of halle berry. I've never found either of them attractive but perhaps they look better with longer hair.

• I don't like it. She looks better with long hair.

• what bugs me the most is the haircolor she got

• Omg everyone hates her hair color, what's going on ?

• she is too dark for the hair color so it makes her skin look dull

• I don't like it.

• I don't like how she looks with it.Alicia keys looks fine...and so does Miley cyrus.But Beyoncé needs to slp that weave BACK on.

• don't care about her that much...she still looks pretty damn boring.