To all the girls out there, is class really better than swag?

All I ever see are girls going for guys with a lot of swag and to me that's a fake, immature sense of confidence. If a guy has class, he is deemed nice and sweet, a good guy, but girls rarely ever go for that, at least while they're young.

Logically, class is better than swag and that's factual, for those that are matured and are able to realize it, but I need to see the results! The results are not there in today's society!

When will women start appreciating men that are class acts and know how to properly carry themselves, with real confidence and compassion? Men that are chivalrous and do their best to impress? Same goes for women too, too many stuck up ho's out there, whether they really are ho's or not. Now that I've learned to spot it, I can tell you that I don't like it and that's not what I go for.

Good looking girls that dress and carry themselves well and are actually really nice are what men need. I hate that sorority, party girl s***. They look but don't act the part.

I just get sick of waiting for life to improve is all. I won't stoop below a certain level for anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Class is swag in it self. That's how powerful class is.

Swag is nothing compared to Class.

• If class is so powerful why aren't a lot of girls these days responding to it?

• What does that say about those girls? They obviously can't handle class. So, why go for it? It look for something as simple as they are.

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer class, just like an old friend of mine said swag won't get you a job in ten years lol

• I prefer class. Only immature girls prefer swags.

• I want class in a dude by a landslide. Swag? Um, no thanks.

• I prefer class

What Guys Said 3

• You can be classy and have swag at the same time. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, NeYo, Jay-Z, and Usher are the perfect example.

• Time and a place for everything, man.

You don't have to stick to one style of dress all the damn time, y'know.

• I don't dress the same all the time, it's more of a mindset, a way of life.

• Swag is the dumbest thing ever

• Agree with you there.