Your opinion on tall women?

I am 6ft tall and 17 years old. I am athletic and not fat, but I have curves. I feel like I'm in a weird spot at my age and I am thinking that maybe my height is intimidating to some guys and even to making friends with other girls. Guys, do you think that a 6ft tall girl is attractive? any tips?

Thanks ;)

(and yes I am open to dating guys maybe 2in shorter)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think tall women can be just as cute as shorter girls. just own and be comfortable in your height and guys around you will respond positively

What Guys Said 17

• When I was your age, I was the only one who'd date the girls your size, who were taller than the guys in our class except for a couple of bb players. I never minded taller girls, but most guys won't be friends with any girls taller than they are, as you probably have learned!

• Tall girls can come across as either EXTREMELY awkward or very regal and captivating and beautiful. Which one depends entirely on how confident they are and how comfortable they are with their height.

• I have tended to not approach girls who are taller than me (I'm 5'11) but mostly cause I think most girls won't date guys who are shorter than them. Most the girls I knew from the volleyball team would date guys that were taller than them still

My tip would be avoid wearing heels lol

• I like wearing heels though. I'm already tall, so I might as well just own it and wear them with pride..

• I usually like shorter girls, but I've seen tall girls who were attractive as well.

I met a girl at a nightclub years ago and she was just as tall as me (maybe a smidge taller, and I'm 6'2"), we had a good time.

• I like tall. I'm 5'10" and taller is OK with me.

• They are very attractive (especially if they look like you). The only reason that I might not find them worth my time is because of the perception that women won't date guys shorter than them (some even taller)

• A lot of guys prefer tall women. Personally I prefer shorter women, but it's not a big deal. I dated a tall girl for years.

• I love tall girls - but since I'm shorter than your lower limit - you are the one who would have problems dating me for my physical size - NOT the other way around.

• I've was with a guys who was 5'8 for 5 months. It's not that I'm against it, the personality of the person is the most important, just it is more comfortable physically if we are closer in height. Like I would prefer a guy to not be too much taller than me either. (not that I would usually get a choice on that)

• haha *I was with a guy***

• Okay with me, I'm 2 inches taller that you and am willing to date any girl at least 2 inches shorter than me.

• Eh I've never cared about height when it comes to attraction.

• If intimidating is girl language for unattractive, then that might be the case. I don't know one guy that is afraid of a woman's height. I do know plenty of men, that find shorter women more feminine and thus more attractive though.

• By intimidating I mean that I'm "too big" so it scares them off. I definitely consider myself feminine, just bigger proportionally.

• I'm NOT twiggy though. I have curves for sure.

• I'm sure there are some guys out there that are into women like you, but like I said realistically more men find smaller women more attractive. Short, petite, tiny, cute, etc. that crap warms our heart for some weird reason. We like caring for our little woman, just as women like being held by their big strong man.

• I love tall women!, too bad you are under age 20

• Call me when you are 18...

• I like tall women.

• Tall women is hot.. So don't worry and just be ursrlf..

• Im 5'10"... I don't like the women taller than me except athletic women...

• I'm 5'11'', and I find tall girls very attractive. My ideal girlfriend would be 5'9'' or 5'10''. But I'd be happy to date a six-footer too. My first ever girlfriend was even taller than that!

What Girls Said 2

• Girl , I am right there with you. I have always been a lot taller the most the kids my age growing up. I'm 5'11", and for a while my height was my biggest insecurity. I felt out of place, awkward and some times like a freak. I ended up playing a lot of sports especially in early high school which gave me an natural advantage and it turn really boosted my confidence.

I found that I was living in fear that I wouldn't be excepted or thought beautiful because of it. That I would end up taller then all the guys. But as I matured I realized it's not about what other people think, it's about being confident about the way you are. The hardest thing I had to learn is that I had to except and be happy with who I was before anyone else.

• They are hot