Modest swim suits? a turn off?

I got this really super cute swim suit a few months ago. Its a one piece, though. I was tired of feeling sooo self conscious in a two piece... and also, I finally realized that many (not all) two pieces do a good job at making a girl look trashy. I thought it was really cute...

here is a link...

link

Im about the same size as this girl, but none of my features are like her, really.

My boyfriend doesn't like it... he says I need to go get another 'less modest" one just for him.

My real question... is:

If you see a girl at the beach/ pool wearing a one piece swim suit... what do you think?

Is he right? Are one pieces not attractive at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• That really is a cute swimsuit. If you aren't comfortable with showing so much skin, then don't. Have you told your boyfriend it makes you feel uncomfortable? If you have, and he is still pressing you, then he is just a perv. Lols. Go with what you want.

What Guys Said 1

• Every guy likes bikinis...just kind of how it is. I guess for a one piece it's ok. If a girl is fat then of course she better not wear a bikini but otherwise she should.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's cute, I really like the back. Personally I think that it's sexy without showing too much skin, which is good. I agree, it's hard fining a cute two-piece that doesn't come off as trashy.

• um I love that suit, I'm buying it in tan. lol.

• Ooooo, good choice!

ITS SUPER COMFY TOO!

the material its made with is AMAYZING!

• If it's juicy couture it's hottt! lol. Seriously that looks gorge and very sexy!