Would brownish red haircolor look good on me?

I'm thinking of dying my hair redish brown some day. it's not the bright red, but the one where you can't tell if it's either brown or red. would that look good on me? cos I know that color doesn't suits everyone's face.

I want the color to be something like this one: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it looks like it would be good but in my opinion save the hair dye for when you're old and need it lol. I dyed my hair so often its damaged.

What Guys Said 4

• The red highlights would work well with your oval face, especially with the asymmetrical, deliberately casual look you have now.

• If it ain't broke, then don't fix it. And it ain't broke.

• Hmmm you could pull it off, but you still look much better now. The color you have now is fine, look cute.

• it would suit you're face and probably look pretty cute itll look good id do it...

What Girls Said 5

• Hey! You look a lot like me when I was younger. A girlfriend of mine dyed my hair for me a lighter color a few years ago and EVERYBODY noticed right away. So you'll get a lot of attention if you do decide to dye it. From my experience I didn't like the lighter color on me. I have naturally dark skin and really dark curly hair, very much like yours... for me it didn't look so great. What shade are dying it? how light are you going to go?

• not too bright or anything. I just want to have some reddish shade in my hair rather than my natural color. perhaps something like this : link and LOL, glad that we loo alike XD

• Umm, OK so more of an auburn with a red in it. I'm thinking that would probably look better than going to like a lighter brown. In any case, you're really pretty with dark hair, so keep it like that is always a safe bet! :)

• ask a hairstylist what color you can actually get and photoshop it to see

• I think it would look pretty cool on you.

I think you have really good look hairstyle, but it seems not so easy to keep it be obedient

• yeah...its alright.

• it would look okay I think.