What goes through a guy's mind while looking at a girl?

This doesn't even have to be her body but just her face. Just wondered.

When I'm leaving my gym after getting ready (no longer red and sweaty) the majority of guys stare at me, and it's not just been the one occasion but all the time! And the same guys too so they know already what I look like :s

One of the guys who stares- I actually like him and he knows this, but he hasn't come over to talk to me even though he was supposed to be :-(

What is it they are thinking when they look at me? And what must the guy that I like be thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're checking you out. This means subconsciously analyzing your sexual attractiveness.

Second behind this, they may be thinking about how smart you are, whether you're funny/interesting, etc, or simply enjoying the view.

But almost certainly the first thing is what takes place foremost in the male brain, and is pretty critical before any of the secondary things can be even taken into consideration. (It's science!)

The guy who's staring is probably attracted to you, but too shy to actually come over and talk. Try approaching him. What can it hurt?

What Guys Said 8

• To me it's just something nice to look at. The gym I go to has attractive women pretty much wherever I turn my head.

• you wouldn't want to know, unless your prudish... heh..

when men look at women, it's not necessarily sexual. when one looks at another human being period, it's not always sexual, is it?

you probably just have to buy a mind reading probe, or learn superhuman mind-reading skills. heh

• for me personally. I wonder if I can hold an intellectual conversation with her, what she looks like naked, what does she think about?

my mind wanders, giving me weird questions to ponder.

• Wether she is single or not, If so wether she would be approchable. A lot of hypotheticals basically!. Well that's only me talking of course!

• wondering what she looks like naked and what it would be like to sleep with her

• They might be getting mental images of you naked to masturbate to later.

• I'd probably be undressing her in my mind, so I refrain from looking at them as far as I can.

• What would it be like to f*** her?

What Girls Said 2

• Is it true guys always have sexual thoughts when they look at women theyare attracted to?

• They wanna f***