How can I look more interesting? I'd like to look less plain, guys, help?

How can I look more interesting? I have kind of boring looks, brown hair and brown eyes.

Look:

link

Just to make it clear: I want to change up my looks. I'd love some advice, not flattery or whatever you guys might think.
Mmm that link was weird. Here's a new one link

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of us are going to be hesitant to suggest anything too dramatic, because you look good now. Yes, I know, you're not looking for flattery, I'm just saying why we're not going to say 'oh change everything'.

When was your hair last cut? Maybe its not the cut, and just how you treat it. Your hair looks - good- but I think it could look a little livelier. When the video pauses in the last frame, I think wow, you have pretty hair. But when you're actually moving your head, it seems like its a bit too much and it doesn't move at all. Contrary to the suggestion to grow it out, it seems to me like you haven't cut it in a while and its grown out and lost its shape a little. If the layering was a little shorter around your face there'd be more life there. Generally ... what's your hair care routine like? Don't get me wrong, I -like- your hair, but I'd be trying to make it move and flow better as an area for improvement.

You don't look boring. You do look a little bored. I wonder how much of what you don't like is the expression you make in the mirror, which you probably reinforce by staring sadly at it.

• It doesn't move much because she has a coarse hair type (thick strands), it has nothing to do with her hair care routine, more like genetics <_<

QA; coarse hairtype is good because it makes your hair appear thick which is attractive and youthful. Thin flowy haired girl's hair will thin even more as they get older while you will still have a full head of thick hair.

• I have the same hairtype :D And yes, my hair does the same.

What Guys Said 8

• Streamline everything. You aren't boring, you're mixed-up, a lot of genres that require elements that you don't consistently show. All you need to do is streamline it all; you don't have any particular role and because you can play so many that means you can wear just about anything but at the same time also means that if you don't pull it all together with a plot of some sort it gets lost in translation and overlooked.

For instance, the hair, it's not an organized thing. There's curls here, or there, some in the back, fewer in the front, etc. If it's all straight make it straight. If it's to be curly make it curly. If it's to be curly at the bottom make it even. Etc.

You don't have too much or too little of anything which is great because that solves half your "issue" but at the same time you aren't making maximum effect of what you do have. Furthermore your face, great as it is, can only work with so many dimensions but drawing attention is a full-body experience; for instance for now you look great without lipstick and makeup etc. for the most part because of the fact that there's no role, so your natural beauty shines through the basic cacophony but if we were to put you in a dress, say red or dark purple, you may require lipstick to match so as to draw more attention through cohesive design.

TL;DR: You need to have more of a single look rather than a lot of potential looks.

• uhhh. this is just me.

Grow your hair out. maybe make it darker?

Darker eye makeup.

if you're hair get's darker. dye part of it BLUE!

I'm serious. I like blue.

and in the words of Shawn Mullins

all her friends tell her

she's so pretty

but she'd be a whole lot prettier

if she'd smile.

once in a while.

• I think you look good. You have very lovely hair, you could grow it out more if you want to. Maybe some more makeup around yours eyes to bring them out more. Dress more feminine and wear stuff that works for you.

• hmmm I think you look beautiful as you are. That's me being truthful, so I don't know what to tell you.

• you look pretty good id dress a bit better with like more stylish clothes...and maybe darken your hair a bit or get blond highlights...

• I don't think you look plain, but maybe some highlights and brighter makeup would help.

• you look fine in the second link (video) but I don't see your pic? I don't know why

• the link doesn't go a pic of a person. redo the link.

• I don't think you look that plain. I know you don't want to hear it but you look good.

I can't see your wardrobe so about all I can recommend is try a different hair style. definitely not shorter just something different maybe darker with different color streaks in it if you want to really change it up.

What Girls Said 6

• You're really pretty! But if you want to change things up, try dying your hair darker and maybe grow it out longer. Not to be rude but it looks a bit on the frizzy side so you can either try straightening it or invest in some smoothing serum/cream or whatever you like. I use this link It works like a charm.

You could also wear a bit more makeup. You don't want it to be super heavy or anything, just enough to highlight your eyes. Maybe a neutral shade eyeshadow with brown or black liner and some mascara would be great. I love all Physicians Formula products since they're all natural and not too harsh on your skin but I also like Clinique products as well. link link

I don't think you need to anything too dramatic. Just some subtle things would make a huge difference. Hope this helped:)

• Thanks. What's your hairtype? Does it look anything like mine? Then I'll know whether to buy the serum and if it works.

I'm actually wearing eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara now :') My lashes are short and I guess I need some other kind of color eyeshadow. I reconed toupe would look quite natural but still good.. what kind of color do you think would suit me best?

• I have thick semi-course hair. Yours looks a little thicker but if I just blow dry it and don't put anything in it then mine geta really frizzy.

Oh you are? It was hard to tell from the video but what is your eye color?

• You have potential.

1.Start wearing mascara and eyeliner.

2.Grow your hair out..

3.Straighten your hair.

4.Put on concealer because it seems that you have dark circles under your eyes (I have them too).

5.Use blush on your cheeks.

6.Wear dresses that suit your figure.

7.Smile more.

• can't see the pics but my advice is pink extentions

• youre fine

• makeup I guess

• Go heavy on eye makeup with eyeliner and mascara. I'm not sure if its the lighting but there appears to be purple under your eyes, so wear a undereye concealer. Hair color doesn't matter but length does. Grow your hair out and in the mean time get extensions. Usually when someone says you look plain sometimes what that means is you don't look sexy enough. They would not be saying you looked plain if you showed cleavage and wore tight clothing.

I think you look just fine as you are but most girls seem to want to look 'hot' and sexy.