I periodically remove my middle region of eyebrown hair, is it normal?

Hello ladies, Although I am a guy, I periodically remove my eyebrown hair but I never thin out them, I just remove additional small hair on my middle of two eyebrown and I collect up. Moreover, I want my eyebrown looks individually (do not want tto look single-eyebrown because it looks truly repellent) I am afraid of ridiculous wiev because some girls find it strange so I feel scared so much when I remove my eyebrown hair. What do you think about removal of additional eyebrown hair for guys? Is it strange or not? Besides, I don't want to seem a girl and I am afraid people can misundersand me then taunt with me. Does anyone taunt this siguation? Should I resume middle eyebrown hair ? removal? Thanks for suggestions, I am very complicated ?!?!?!ยก

Most Helpful Girl

• pretty sure that's normal,a lot of guys do it,it's just part of their grooming routine

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I do that too. Why would it not be normal? You are just taking care of your natural looks. Everyone takes care of their looks.

• Sounds fine to me. Girls don't typically like mono-brows.