A funny MILF-related incident. Thoughts?

So I was walking down the street today. There was a MILF standing there, who was obviously distracted while fussing over her baby. She wasn’t looking my way, so I took the opportunity to have a good, long look at her breasts and legs while I walked passed. I then realized she had another child, a girl of about eight or seven, who was standing next to her. When I glanced at the daughter, she gave me a dirty look as if to say, “Yeah, I know what you were doing. Guys do that all the time”. At first I was embarrassed, but then I almost burst out laughing.

Most Helpful Girl

• *sarcasm on*

Your life seems real exciting.

*sarcasm off*

What Girls Said 6

• thrilling stuff.

• good story, but who cares really? its not that big of deal. the daughter was probably just giving you that look to say "leave my crying sibling alone, its not his fault he's a baby" I guarantee that family get more stares and looks for the screaming baby than for a guy "checking out" her mom.

• When I was a little girl. That was me, I'd always give men who were checking out my mom dirty looks to scare them off. That's a pretty funny story though. Living on the edge!

• Well, if the Mother has her goods all out there I don't see why you shouldn't look.

• That's rather funny and awkward at the same time

• How was her face

What Guys Said 7

• You should write a book about it.

• someone who is 7 or 8 probably wouldn't know what you were doing at all, I work with a lot of kids and I don't think that they really know about that kind of stuff yet. they are still too oblivious

• I love MILFs, but of course, it's not OK for a guy to look at a woman anymore like that. He's just a pig for doing that, yet a girl looking a guy over is totally fine. WTF? That's a good story though.

• if a girl looks at you like that take it as a compliment haha.

• you sir, live a dangerous life

• A real Forest Gump moment huh? link

• What was the point of this question? Nothing even happened!

• I was bored. I'm sorry.

• Oh, man. If I had the balls to, I would talk to her and find out if she's single or not.

If she is, then jackpot! ;)