Could I Model. I am 6ft Tall

see my pic here. This is not a professional shoot. just a pic with my phone

link

not really interested in it. was just joining the bandwagon cause lots of people posting that question

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I'm going to tell you like I told another user asking this question.DO NOT ASK THIS QUESTION ON HERE. No one on this site is truly in the industry so they have no idea what clients want or what they are looking for. Most people here sadly have insecurity issues of their own,so they will be very quick to tell you how you can't do something or that they don't think you are qualified enough to do whatever it is. DONT ASK PEOPLE HERE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TOPIC. If you are truly interested in modeling, take pictures and send them to agencies in your area.They do not have to be professional photos either. Take the pictures and get feedback from them.NOT FROM PEOPLE here.NO one here can give you a job or break in the industry so why should anyone's opinion here matter?

And for anyone telling you that you are too old to do it...once again has no clue of what the heck they are talking about. Due to the ignorance of many,they associate modeling with high fashion work...which mainly uses young girls...which is just stupid. There are so many different ways to model you just have to find a suitable market for what you want to do and give it a try. But congratulations! By asking this question,you now have the opportunity to see how negative some people actually are and how harsh some people can be.So if you do want to pursue it...DO IT. But be smart. Don't listen to people here .Good luck to you.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, doable.

• nope

• you might be too old but it really depends on the modeling I would stick with the job you have now or go to night school if you're not making enough...modeling is not a lifelong profession...

• Nobody should do modelling for the money, the pay is brutally bad.

• well yea if she was saying tht she wanted to BE a model at 25-29 shed be too old to join...

• Yeah, it's rare that women join at that age without experience and if they do they must be able to kick ass.

• not sure. modeling is a cut-throat business. I knew lots of attractive women who couldn't make it. I'm not saying you can't. I'm just saying you'll never know until you try.

• tall women are beautiful

• no

• It depends on what type of modeling you're interested in ( Perverted sinister face.) *Evil sinister laugh* Heh heh heh heh!

• LMFAO. I am not interested in modeling though, just see a few of those questions on here and decided to jump on the bandwagon.

• lol I won't say> :)

• You've already said to much.

What Girls Said 5

• There is more to modeling than height and looks.

You have to have a great personality and be able to photograph well.

• catalogue model or a shoe model

• i think you're too old,try out,but don't quit your day job

• lol I think so about you too. hahahahahah. Don't quit your nightly street job

• neither was mine. I said not to quit your job.

• sorry. was just messing around...

• Give it a go.

• It depends on what type of modeling you're interested in.