Have you ever seen a sign that made you look twice?

This is a sign in my town -

link

It made me laugh and I couldn't resist snapping a photo.

Have you ever seen a sign that gave you a "Huh?" moment?

What did it say?

Thanks for the laughs, guys :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much all the signs in Portugal blew my mind. I had no idea what they were instructing me to do.

link This is a no parking sign there. I had no clue what this was until I asked my friend's parents. I was thinking no blue? haha

link I think this sign means it's the end of a no passing zone which bugged me out because in my mind anything showing something with lines going across it means don't do it where I come from.

Driving is frightening in foreign countries with different signs and rules of the road.. plain and simple..

• Also I thought this link meant there was a fire hydrant coming up... Yeah it was stupid and my friends made fun of me for it. It was just showing an intersection or turns coming up.

• lol thanks for BA.

What Guys Said 5

• I was driving back from a concert in Detroit with my friend and I saw a sign for "Big Beaver Road". We both bust out laughing. The kicker was that it was exit 69.

I have a lot of growing up to do.

• link

That's the name of an actual town in Wales :)

• There is a street in my town called "Touch me not"

• someone spray painted a thirty speed limit sign to an 80 lol I had to do a double take...

• Yeah, this one - link

"There's something more to this..."

What Girls Said 0