Ladies, would knowing more about a guy change your initial perception of him?

Say that I look kinda skinny ( not like bony skinny) and I don't look that great initially to you. But then after we talk for a bit, and you figure out that I work out and I can bench 225lbs, and squat max 270lbs and I am quite intelligent who love certain reasonably good hobbies and is a real nice and smart and intelligent guy( able to hold up intellectual conversations) and I can also fight (as in I know martial arts), would that change your initial negative perception of me? Because sometimes I meet a girl at a party and I feel like I'm not physically attractive enough to get her but I'm also never sure if she's willing to get to know more about me than just my physicals.

What Girls Said 1

• It all depends on the girl. Some care more about the appearances, some care more about the personality.

What Guys Said 1

• You could bench more than Arnold Schwarzenegger, found a cure for Cancer, and Chuck Norris is your dad---it all wouldn't matter to girls, especially the younger ones. Looks, looks, looks!