For Girls Only (No Guys): When did you first wear a thong?

Do you prefer this to any other underwear? Why?

What do you wear at night?

What brands?

Any other thoughs

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 16 and never again, I hate them

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 6

• When: 14yo.. summer between grade 9 and 10

Prefer: Yeah.. I guess.. no pantie lines..

Night: Nothing.. unless on my period..

Brands: Aerie mostly

0|0
    1|0
  • I love them. They're my favorite. They don't get rolled up and bunched up, don't show panty lines, and are more comfortable. They're a necessity for dancers. I wear things at night or boy shorts. Any haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you prefer this to any other underwear? I'm ambivalent towards them, Why? I like bikini style and boyshorts just as much.

What do you wear at night? Just gym shorts unless I'm on my period then I wear and old ratty pair of panties. Nights that are spent with my bf...a sexy cami top or babydoll and nothing else.

What brands? Aerie, Warner, Hanes, Calvin Klein and Hanky Panky just to name a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was eleven, my older cousin interduced me to them, she took me shopping and got me one I love them, its the only style of underwear I own now. I got a huge bin full of lacy and flirty thongs and g-strings. At night I usually kick them off and sleep in just a cami. Brands? La Senza deftly La Senza and my thoughts? like I said I love them!

0|0
    1|0
  • Never wore a thong before, can't bare to have anything up my ass crack. I usually never wear underwear.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think I was 16.

No , only prefer them when I wear leggings and sweat pants

0|0
    0|0