Girls, how many of your have worn a bikini with a thong-shaped bottom piece before?

I have for the first time this summer! Anyone else? How did you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely but I'm not in America. Really hard to find nice ones though that are more thing than g-string.

What Guys Said 2

• well at the beach where I was at some women wore them tht shouldn't have worn them ...ugh

you HAVE to be fit and kinda attractive to wear one otherwise *pukes*

• Wells yes, but then again, who decides what is attractive and what not? In the end, everyone has the right to wear what they want.

• i guess but if you're over 300 lbs and have had more than 3 kids pls for the sake of humanity's eyes don't exercise tht right...

• True true, I don't want to see that either. But well, we'll have to accept it.

• First time ever at the beach, or just first time this summer?

• First time this summer, but also first time in a long long time.

• I just returned from vacation. I don't live anywhere near a beach.

• That'd do it.

What Girls Said 5

• i have worn one quite alot... you just have to be careful and make sure your at a appropriate place and around the right people.

I like how they feel... hehe, I feel super sexy! and I love being able to tan and actually get tan!

• Yes I like them a lot. They still aren't too common in Europe though, toplessness is still more common on most beaches I think.

• Never have and never will I'm afraid aha

• I haven't before but I would like to try out in places like Brazil or Western Europe where it's normal.

• I haven't