Does he most likely think I'm unattractive now?

So I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 months and so far it's amazing :) Up until last light he's always seen me with makeup (I wear it because it's fun to play around with, although I keep it natural, and because it makes me feel a bit more put together and look less tired) the only time he's acknowledged the fact that I wear makeup was when he complimented me when I wore a bit of shimmer. So recently I switched birth control pills and they made me break out (I usually don't have any pimples). I didn't try and cover up the pimples because I wanted to let my skin breath so instead I just wore a bit of eyeliner to distract from my pimples. I didn't mention it to my boyfriend (cause I wanted to see if he noticed the pimples, and the fact that I wasn't covering them) and he said "You're still sexy when chilling with no makeup." Guys: do you think he was lying? Honesty please

Most Helpful Guy

• Really don't care about makeup, infact the less of it the better... I know girls are always like oh guys don't know when I'm wearing make up blah blah blah... It's usually pretty noticeable, especially when I can't wash it out of my clothes or pillowcase.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he still likes you.

• Thanks for answering hopefully you're right

What Girls Said 1

• Lots of guys really don't care. Makeup is more for women, that's our thing. If a guy thinks your pretty when your wearing it, you won't all of a sudden be an ugly beast without it.