"Hey cute girl, what you looking at?" How exactly should a guy respond to that?

I was at the food court at the mall today, eating lunch. The seats in front of me were empty and there was a girl at the other table that was facing me. I noticed her staring at me so I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.

Then I went back to eating my meal. When I finished, I had to check my phone to read a long message and then I quickly looked up and at her and immediately she looked at the ceiling, from light to light ha ha what? I don't know she seem embarrassed.

How exactly should a guy respond to that?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• lo you're funny...!

What Guys Said 4

• She obviously is hinting at you to "lighten" up and go talk to her so she can "brighten" up your day.

This is how women communicate their feelings, you have to be very observant to notice this!

• walk up and introduce yourself. perhaps a line like "hey I noticed you while I was eating and wanted to introduce myself"

• Go talk to her.

• girl did this to me. I was just sort of staring at something that was going on in my schools gym and she just came over and said "watcha watching", I brushed it off thinking it was just some random girl but soon enough, about a day or so later she saw me sitting on a chair waiting for a bus and she asked me where her classroom was. we wound up talking for about an hour...sh*t went down and we don't talk to this day. this was 5 years ago