Would you mind if a girl wears makeup but she's already pretty?

ok so I don't know how to phrase that question correctly but basically I'm a makeup artist so I really like makeup and experimenting with it and I probably wear more makeup than the average girl on a daily basis but nothing too extreme, but I always hear guys saying that they don't like it when girls wear too much makeup and usually their reasoning is because they assume girls who wear too much makeup are really ugly without it and I don't really think that's my case, I've been told several times that I look good with out any makeup, so my question is do you mind if a girl wears makeup not because she's ugly but just because she likes it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you can wear it no matter how you look naturally (without it). But we just don't like seeing a lot of makeup. Wear only a little. Too much makeup screws up the whole beauty of the face.

What Guys Said 3

• I would have no problem with it at all.

• There's nothing wrong with makeup unless you use too much and depend on makeup to look decent.

• Natural looking make-up that's complimentary to natural beauty is fine by me. I just don't like it when girls overdo make-up.

What Girls Said 2

• i think as long as you can keep it natural looking, you're good :)

• If you're hot then you're hot. Guys SAY they don't like girls who wear a lot of makeup, but as long as you're hot both ways it really doesn't matter. I don't see girls who wear a lot of makeup hurting for men