Is diamond studs looks good and sexy on guys ?

does it looks good or is it gay ? and should it be both ears or one ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Smaller diamond studs on both ears look very good on guys who take good care of themselves!

What Girls Said 8

• I like them. As long as there not super huge practically filling up your whole earlobe. A decent small size is fine.

• 4mm or 5mm ?

what do you recommand

• It's not a good thing or a bad thing. I don't care. I really don't think of ear piercings that much but now that you mention it, I don't see a lot of guys wearing them so maybe they're out of style

• I don't think it looks guys and yes I think it looks great on guys!

• Meh, they don't look right

• They aren't to me

• i like it. Especially on the left ear.

• of course

• yes

What Guys Said 3

• theyre meh for me some styles they can work others just look stupid but remember if you're only gonna wear one

(right is wrong and left is right)

basically if you wear one earing on you're right ear it show tht your gay...

• am gonna go with the left ;)

• well thts good ha ha I would suck if you didn't know it and a bunch of gay guys came up and hit on you...

• I had diamond studs in both lobes and a diamond stud in my left cartilage but took them out a couple years ago, I felt too old for them lol

• how old are you lol ?

• 24 I took them out when I was 22 and started working on an ambulance that didn't allow it.

• Meh, sounds gay or metrosexual to me. Not something I'd wear.

• i won't say metrosexual too harsh it's year 2013 piercing doesn't mean you take it in the ass