Guys, how would you feel if a girl said you looked perfect?

At a random, right after you told her you had gotten fat? She was being genuine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say "I know"

What Guys Said 8

• I'd tell her she's a lying tub of puss, and that she's gotten fat too. Then I'd invite her to dinner cuzz fat people belong together.

• I would feel that someone dared her to say that because no girl would ever say that to me and actually mean it. I would take what she said, crumple it up, and set it on fire.

• Would brighten my day!

• Clever.

• I don't fish her compliments. If I were silly enough to do so, I;d assume she's just being polite.

• I wouldn't believe her. I've never been compliment and I would think she's just saying it to be nice

• I don't know, but I would love a compliment like that from a girl. I can't say that I've gotten really any compliments from girls in my life.

• I mean it's something that I already know, but I would appreciate the compliment.

What Girls Said 0