What do you think about brown eyes?

I have dark brown eyes, white skin. I look a bit exotic.. like middle eastern look. Is this as attractive as having blue or green eyes? Cause I heard most guys prefer girls with blue eyes. I also heard most blond guys prefer girls with darker features, don't know if this is true or not.

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I love the dark eyed, naturally shadowed look that a lot of Palestinian or Egyptian women have, although the Persian women are even prettier, imao.

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• I love brown eyes. The darker the better for me. A lovely dark almost black eye is really beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • 98%-99% of all people on earth have brown eyes. Most people have never seen blue eyes at all, but possibly on TV. I hardly think you need to imagine that all of these nigh on 8 billion people dream of blue eyes as the pinnacle of beauty. I think we can safely assume that since almost everybody have brown eyes, the relative beauty of the freaks with other eye colors is of very little consequence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark eyes the most, but when it comes to brown (or other colored) eyes, it really depends on the person I'm looking at, no matter what their gender.

1|0
    0|0
  • blue eyes are gorgeous and stunning on people regardless of skin color or how the person looks. Most people have dark colored eyes so they are not really anything special as far as eye color. Dark colored eyes are dominate in the gene pool so its obvious most people have them. I have seen some amazing looking dark colored eyes that look like a golden brown but most are dark if not almost black. I would pick a girl with colored eyes over dark eyes if they matched the same looks/ personality wise.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the from the middle east and I have very dark brown eye and we call brown eyes in arabic honey colored eyes, so it's beautiful..eye color doesn't matter to me at all I think all eye colors are nice

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are attractive, brown eyes are attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Where did you hear it?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're searching for something more than sex or bragging (e.g.: Look! I did a ginger!), things like hair color or eye color don't really matter. Seriously.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Brown eyes are the most common eye color, so I doubt anybody would have a problem with them

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a problem with brown eyes guys. I never really been attracted to brown eyes guys. I have hazel eyes

I like blued eyes guys

0|0
    0|0
  • They are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Really?

From my experiences, guys mostly prefer brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0