What type of girl do guys look for?

Do guys look for

Type A: Tomboy/ Sporty

Type B: girlie girl

Type C: Smart

Or Other? and what matter more personality or good looks when choosing a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay lets be honest: Slim but with ass and boobs, little make-up not a make-up box. Nice personality towards him and others around, funny, an own opinion, but not a critic, trust worthy, easy going, not a dramaqueen or a major who follows every rule. Smart can you see in different ways, you don't have to be a genuis but at least have some smart remarks and opinions once in a while or he can't take you seriously anymore. And of course be a girl cause that's what you are and have interests of your own but look if which interests you like both so you can share them. Try to work on yourself but in a healthy way ALWAYS BE YOUR ONLY TRUE SELF, that's what makes you stand out from the others!

• I don't want to sound like a selfish pig, but would you mind giving me advice too? I have only asked one question untill now and I really need answers! If you don't want to? Alright. If you will? Thank you!

• its all right I am too. but when I went to your profile it said you didn't have any question you may have post your question anonymously.

• Oooh okay I undid that to now, so feel free to comment:D

What Guys Said 7

• When guys are young, the vast majority want a girl with a tight, toned body, a pretty face and a good personality. That's the ideal. All of these types of girls are attractive if they can pull it off.

People always say "Looks don't matter! Blah, blah, blah!" but a person has to be both attractive and compatible for them to be considered a potential match. If you can choose only one, more guys would choose looks over personality since long-term commitment is the last thing on their minds.

• I was a nerd, so I of course checked out C girls mostly, and sometimes even girls older than I was.

But that was, and still is, pretty exceptional. Most guys care only for a girl's looks at your age, sorry to say.

• Nerds rules! your right its all about looks for guys my age.

• I used to flirt with girls two grades older, with glasses, back in hs. But I always had unusual ideas, even back then. I even asked out a girl taller than me. No other guy would have done that ever back then.

I don't think it has changed all that much in the last 17 or so years!

• yes, some guys I know would get intimidated if a girl was taller than them. What was your unusual ideas?

• guys look for whatever type of girls interests them so each guy is going to be looking for different girls , however there is high demand girls that a lot of guys tend to be looking for . those would be attractive girls that are still somewhat attainable , lets say average to just above average that make good girlfriends a lot of guys are looking for that

• ya, people do have their preferred type of girls, but they aim high for the 9's and 10's. Peope they would consider out of their league.

• I can't remember ever really categorizing girls on that basis.

I always was interested in girls who were attractive, nice, seemed to like me, and maybe shared some interests.

• I like a combination of Type A and Type C. I'm really attracted to the extreme tomboy with the super short hair who dresses like and acts like a guy But at the same time reasonably intelligent, doesn't need to be as smart as the guys from the Big Bang Theory, just enough that she isn't confused by me talking about stuff like four-dimensional space and can understand why water doesn't necessarily freeze at 0 degrees Centigrade.

• Probably a mix of all three. Who said a girl can't have more than one dimension to her.

I like a girl who looks feminine and is feminine in the sense that she's soft nurturing and caring. But I also like her to be a tomboy where she has masculine hobbies, does anything a man can, is independent, a bit like a leader. And lastly, being smart is a huge plus.

So don't look at it is either or. Look at the three things as part of a whole.

• Different guys like different girls.

I am not sporty at all, and I don't find tomboys attractive anyway.

I'd want a mix of B and C. I don't think they're contradictory at all. She has to be feminine. I don't want to feel like I'm dating a man in a woman's body. She has to be intelligent too. If she can't hold an intellectual conversation, I'm going to get very bored very quickly.

If I don't like BOTH looks and personality, I'm not going to date her.

• I never thought of it that way. it kinda how most girls say they want a guy in touch with his feminine side, but they don't want to feel like their dating a girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Girly girl

• It does seem like that most of the time as if that the only type their interested in.