Girls have you ever given a non good looking guy a chance?

or do you value him as garbage like every other girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• heel yeah we will give a chance! Women are not visual like men. maybe we won't give much attention to you at first, but we don't mind be friends (except for superficial girls!) Guys tend to wanna be around only good looking ones, even as friends, boost their ego I guess, but if you're sincere and nice, it's easy to be friends to girls, then one step by step show your personality and they might fall. By personality I mean good ones, like kind, funny, loyal, helpful unselfish etc. If a girls just reject you cos of your looks without a second glance, then she doesn't worth your time.

i always crushed on non good looking guy, it was their pure heart that slowly attracted me to.

Ps: Just be patient, don't be too insecure and be a control freak, and yes don't try hard to be an smart ass

• ive never had a female friend or a girl smile at me . Girls don't like me

What Girls Said 3

• I have. And it turned out horribly. He was basically ready to live together and get married after two dates. I tried to be fair and tell him to cool it and he didn't. Oh I gave two I'm sorry! The other one was just kind of gross would send nasty little texts and he was sleazy haha

• im going to die alone :/

• I normally do. My experience over the years is that the men that are less attractive typically treat you better. I have been with some exceptionally good looking men but they are complete douche bags that constantly want to cheat on you.

• You are not going to die alone. These were only two guys that were just weird anyways and I had poor judgement ha ha don't let my bad experiences be your deciding factor.

I've had average looking guys treat me great but they were players etc so its not about looks, personality

• yup :)

• No I haven't. All the guys I've dated were hot.

What Guys Said 5

• stop being so jaded, bitter, and resentful. Then they may value you more than garbage. =D

• i got treated the same way before . Even as a kid , girls were disgusted by my face

• Why would they date an ugly guy ?

• the odds of you dating out of your league are a million to one so go find and ugly girl and she will f*ck you.

• I'm gay and I wouldn't give an ugly guy a chance. Let the girls have them lol.

• Guys, have you ever given a non good looking girl a chance?

Or do you value her as garbage like every other guy ?

• BS , guys find many girls attractive