Should I use make-up powder, concealer and color adapt?

My skin looks great as it is without any make-up. I don't have blemishes or acne to cover and the color of my skin is even. My question is: Will I look better with make-up on my face even though I don't really need it at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh, one of the lucky ones with good skin, feel lucky! I wouldn't use it if I were you, because I only use it to cover up spots or scars or redness and to even out my skintone. But you don't need to cover up anything, so why use it? If you do want to give it a try, I'd suggest a BB cream, that's not as heavy as foundation. But be aware, some things could have a bad influence on your skin and cause a break out. I haven't had any spots or a breakout from foundation or bb cream, but some people have and wouldn't recommend it, especially if you have great skin already.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If you have great skin then don't, just wear eye makeup and lip gloss

• Nah, if you're skin is already in good shape, don't ruin it by wearing makeup. It can sometimes just look too overdone or you can start breaking out. If anything don't wear foundation. Can't hurt to use a bit of eye liner/eyeshadow or mascara to enhance a bit. Don't recommend foundation though.

• No I wouldn't. If anything just use tinted moisturizer or concealer.