Do you smile when you look in the mirror?

Recently I've realized that I always smile when I look at myself in the mirror. lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Only if I'm wearing a dress shirt, pants, and dress shoes. I really like how I look in that type of outfit.

• Nope, I actually rarely smile... Infact my profile picture is the only picture I own that I've ever smiled in. I'm the same in person as well I rarely smile.

• well I checked your photos, seems you're a very serious person haha

• Oh no it's fine, you're not the first person to tell me that based on that picture lol You're about the fourth so it's normal now.

• i do sometimes very well

• when I look at the mirror...im like...'ALRIGHT...GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY!' lol :P

• Yes, I do in fact. I feel better about myself when I smile, it makes me look more attractive so I'm less down on myself.

• not very often it depends on my mood, self esteem, and if my dry skin is acting up making my face have random red spots on it.

What Girls Said 6

• lmao no.

it's more like... 'oh. you again. BLAH...so sleepy... bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody...NOPE! not gonna do it. she's gonna attack me through the mirror and I'm gonna die and it's gonna suck and worms are gonna eat me up and I never got to see the second part of the hobbit. NONONONO! OK. time for breakfast'.

• I make weird faces and then laugh at myself XD

• YES!

• Yep sometimes practice makes perfect!

• Only when I'm checking my teeth.

• Never. I have no reasons to smile.

• :)