How do girls feel about guys who waste their time and energy at the gym?

How do girls feel about guys who waste their time and energy at the gym 5 times a week wishing that a perfect body will make a girl look past thier not good looking face ?

a guy whos never had a female friend , or even a girl smile at him

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, the kinds of guys that spend all their time at the gym and then taking selfies of their muscles just turns me off. I view them as being egotistical and meatheads... just because you may not find your face attractive doesn't mean there aren't girls who will find it attractive. it's sort of a turn off when guys feel the need to overcompensate by working out all the time.

Working out isn't a bad thing, I work out, and wanting to build some muscle is fine but when your body is massive and you're taking selfies in the bathroom without your shirt on, you're only impressing other guys who are obsessed with working out.

• no girl gives me a chance to talk to her , what else do I do ?

• I honestly can't help you if your response to everything is that girls won't let you talk to them. Women aren't going to mail you an invitation to have a conversation with them.

• they ignore me when I talk to them , I don't know what I can do

What Girls Said 2

• How do girls feel about guys who waste their time and energy at the gym 5 times a week wishing that a perfect body will make a girl look past thier not good looking face?

Depends on the gal. For me I'm curious as to why said guys don't get plastic surgery or how high said guys standards are that they seems to need a perfect body to get the type of gal they desire.

"a guy whos never had a female friend , or even a girl smile at him"

In this case I'd think he's possibly a bitter resentful self-pitying misogynistic martyr. The never having a female friend bit seems off to me having me wonder why he places importance on it. The not having a gal smile at him seems to me like he thinks gals exist to smile making him feel better about himself and by not smiling at him gals are somehow doing him a disservice rather than possibly gals are human beings who exist outside serving his ego and may have duties/obligations/responsibilities in their day to day life hence why they may not take the time out their life to smile at him.

• what is wrong with you ? did I say I want an ego boost (and women have no right to bash anyone on wanting an ego boost , you are worst than most men )

I just want a girl to find me attractive , and I don't look at good looking girls

• Where is the credible factual evidence for your claim that 'women go to clubs and reject guys for an ego boost'?

That may speak for some gals however I highly doubt that speaks for gals in general or most gals.

Most gals I know go to clubs for free drinks, dancing, and music and tend to want to avoid male interaction hence the rejection especially since likely the guys are solely/mainly looking to bust a nut on or in her and gals tend to want relationships more than ons.

• There are lots of guys that are not funny and have girlfriends, wives, or both so I highly doubt the problem is you're not funny especially when comedic tastes varies.

Seems more like the problem is you're possibly a bitter resentful self-pitying misogynistic martyr or have high standards. Quite telling how you went to a gender slight on ego in response to a comment on you ( women have no right to bash anyone on wanting an ego boost , you are worst than most men) o.O

• I work out myself 7 times a week, so I appreiate a guy who takes his health/physic seriously. You don't need a perfectly beautiful face to get a girl. My husband doesn't hae the best face, but I still love him! You need to smile first to get smiles back. Look for little things you can change first!

• well my facial structure makes my smile almost unnoticeable but when I try to smile , girls turn thier heads away , even when I don't look at them , they still turn thier head away from me

What Guys Said 0