What's your take on people who act and look like snobs?

I'm sure you've ran into someone at a store or some other populated place and that person or persons standing near you looks at you in disgust like their better than you? Reason why I'm asking is I was at Best By with my younger brother, looking at the DVD's there happened to be two really cute girls standing near me. So I said excuse me to move out of the way and one of the girls the older one walks pass me so like most guys I was checking her out but it was't like I was staring more like a glance. She than looks at me with this snobby look like I wasn't good enough to check her out. I got pissed off and told my younger brother I hate girls like that. He said why because they act like only certain guys are worth looking at them. Anyways I want to hear or read your view on act & look like snobs.

Sorry Best Buy

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her she had some mustard on her butt or something lol

• Thanks for BA. That line actually saved me once >_> it should be in one of those "Need a Moment grab a Snickers" commericals

• It made me laugh. If I see a girl with a cute ass next time, and she catches me staring at it I'm gonna do what you said lol.

What Girls Said 4

• You gave her a look

She gave you one back in return

• Trust me this was one of those why is he looking at me looks. Not one of those I think he's cute or hot looks.

• I know, but what I'm saying is: you were allowed to look at her lustfully, she was allowed to be bothered by it and give you a look that showed she didn't like it. Not everyone has to appreciate the fact that you want to f*** them. it is what it is. besides not every girl will react that way

• Gotcha. I feel bad enough I'm not some good looking hunk girls go after, so when a girl I find attractive gives me dirty looks I feel like sh*t. I can't help the way I look but still should be treated with respect.

• I don't care for them.

• Some girls don't like being stared at so they give dirty looks

• Some people are very antisocial and don't really do well with being in public and around people.

Also, there are some women out there that don't handle being around men very well.

And of course, some people are just jerks, plain and simple :-\

What Guys Said 5

• Dude. Get over it. You were looking at her body, she may or may not have liked it, she may or may not have noticed, she may or may not have been thinking snobby thoughts.

Unless you ask her, you'll never know. Don't do that.

• Why should I get over it? This chick looked like one of those girls who thinks the world revolves around them. And it wasn't like I was staring at her drooling. All I did was glance when she walked by. So they only way I'm gonna know if she noticed me checking her out is if I were to ask her? Its bad enough I get laughed at last thing I need is a law suite.

• Well, the main reason to get over her is that you're not going to change her in any way, and being upset at her won't do *you* any good!

And you're right about the lawsuit. She *might* have not seen you at all... or she might have been a jerk. Either way, you don't need her in your life.

• Fair point.

• I have no clue lol.

If I were you, start yelling at her "You got a problem!? WHATS WITH THAT LOOK"

Scream at her like this: link

• It's the person, not the body that makes a snob. If she prefers to be stuck up, then that's her choice. I'd suggest you get over it because it's not going to change.

• I just walk away, I don't care about them at all.

• What others think does not bother me.