What should I wear with this sweater?

Do you like it? I could replace the brown with a dark purple of the same style.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you won't appreciate my answer, but I'm fine with this, as no one ever does. If you do chance taking my advice, you will be inundated with compliments, and invitations to fine dining establishments from hot-looking guys, so ignore me at your own risk. That particular sweater begs to be worn with a red top, a floppy-brimmed red hat, a nice pair of jeans, and laced brown shoes of a swede, or faux-suede nature. Scoff if you will, but know my fashion advice is a sought-after commodity for many years running. No need to thank me, as knowing you'll soon be turning young suitors away by the busload, is all the thanks I require.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i think that would look really cute with denim capris and some ballet flats.

• Yeh that looks really nice, I think the purple vwould look hot too so maybe wear it like that one day and then with the purple another day. It would go well with jeans or knee length denim shorts and flats.

• I really like the brown, it ties in with the buttons. I think it's really cute.

• id go with the purple (more feminine) and some cute hip hugger jeans