How often do you look for a significant other/romantic interest, and if so, how often do you succeed?

How often do you look for a significant other/romantic interest, and if so, how often do you succeed? How often is it a waste of time?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I want a relationship, it's a matter of seeing anyone...I want one with. Typically I succeed. I court well because I don't get un-mutually/prematurely attached.

Before my current boyfriend...relationships and such happened.

With him...We clicked quickly and then have paced it well. (: We met on a dating site...I was just looking to generally meet new friends and branch out more socially. "Can't meet anyone special if you're not meeting anyone at all so just make new friends and branch out from there." was the starting goal. I went on a few (casual/no physical contact) dates before meeting boyfriend. He didn't even get a peck in the first date. (:

Just use the numbers theory and keep standards about you. Don't settle or attach quickly or un requittedly and when you find someone...act like a team...not...opponents to be figured out or manuevered.

What Girls Said 2

• I succeeded once. Six years ago. Once was enough.

• I never look

What Guys Said 1

• Still looking... Lol