What's the best way to break up if a guy is a cheater?

Would violence be OK in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd consider slapping on the face, or a spanking. Is that violent enough?

What Guys Said 3

• "What's the best way to break up if a girl is a cheater? Would violence be OK in this situation?"

"I would definitely punch her lol. I take martial arts and it will hurt lol. but I would just like slap her, and that's as far as I would go.I've been cheated on, I just threw water at that girl though and I called her a bunch of names and I got everyone to hate her."

"I'd consider slapping her on the face, or a spanking. Is that violent enough?"

• Don't harm any human being. But I encourage you to vandalize his car with your key, a baseball bat, or spray paint. =D

• Text him, throw out his clothes, and tell his mother he's been a bed humping son.

What Girls Said 3

• This actually made me laugh. Sorry, no violence is not ok in this situation. Just tell him it's over in the calmest way possible. If he asks why tell him it's because you are aware he cheated. If he knows you know then tell him that he already knows why. The calmer you are the more it will annoy him.

• I would definitely punch him lol. I take martial arts and it will hurt lol. but I would just like slap him , and that's as far as I would go.

I've been cheated on, I just threw water at that guy though and I called him a bunch of names and I got everyone to hate him. and I told his {****} that I feel sorry for her. that's about it. no one wants him now. yeah...we don't really talk anymore ^_^

• I agree with Shlei3, if you really want to p*ss him off end it and walk away in the calmest way possible. If you are really dramatic about it and slap him he will actually enjoy knowing that you care so much to make such a big deal about it.