What do you look for in guys?

Which of these are you most likely going to fall for guy because?

• Personality
  • Brain
  • Looks
  • Wealth
  • I'm a guy/Answer

Most Helpful Girl

• personality. Looks are pretty important, but my standards aren't that high. As long as I'm not repulsed by him, I'd still consider him a match if he has an attractive personality. Brains is also pretty important. A guy who looks like Brad Pitt but can't keep up with me when I'm talking about biological diversity or the new developments in medicine would do me no good.

Contrary to what a lot of GAG men believe, I don't give a f*** about wealth. If I ask a guy what he does for a living, I was actually asking about what he does day in day out. And his level of intelligence, his expertise.

What Girls Said 13

• Personality. The guy I'm currently in love with has the exact personality I like in a guy. He's like a combination of Ted and Barney from HIMYM. He's romantic and thoughtful like Ted, and he's charming and hilarious like Barney. He's a pretty special kid and it has nothing to do with his looks or wealth.

• My ideal guy has to be a total weirdo! Has to be nice and funny! Funny guys are the best! But most of all, deifnitely a big weirdo that likes to party and smoke weed, f*** yeah! lol!

• Looks. Respect. Honesty. Trust. Patience. Compassion.Intelligence. (F*** wealth.)

I put looks fist, not because I think they are most important. however without attraction I've described a very very very good friend.

• The first thing that would attract me is his looks, personality and brain comes next. Unless I've already known him and I like him for his personality, then the looks comes after.

• Brains, looks, and personality. If you're handsome and you read at a 2nd grade level it's over. Wealth I really don't care just as long as you take care of yourself and you are independent.

• A,C,D,B.. that must be a package. Atleast a guy must have 1/2 of those. You cannot be happy with personality or Brain/looks/wealth alone. For me, as a girl, I would maybe fall to a man with cool personality, personality that'll be matches mine, that will ofcourse go with his nice looks (doesn't have to be too handsome), and a independent (have his own living with a nice lifestyle) brainy man (lots of ideas on mind and humorous). It doesn't mean that it must be perfect...

• Personality and brains. Looks are definitely a bonus. Luckily my guy has all three haha.

• I look for a personality that will mesh well with mine, it doesn't matter how smart or good they look look if they bug the sanity out of me.

• If we can't have an intelligent discussion every once in a while we can't be together. I'm fairly intelligent and cannot date anyone I perceive as much less intelligent than me.

• Personality is the number one thing for me.

• If they have a good personality. Looks are somewhat important but aren't very night like I don't care if they have a six pack or not. I also look for if he is sweet or not they have more of a chance with me if they are the type of guy to buy me flowers just cause he loves me or says good morning beautiful every morning. I also like if they are funny and fun to be around

• Looks, because sex is the only thing I look for in a guy. Anything more than that is way too much.

• Why the down arrow. Nothing wrong with that, it's only a bad thing when you're not honest about you're intentions.

• You know there are good looking guys with erectile dysfunction?

• It may be shallow, but at least I'm not leading them on or anything. If they know at the beginning it's just for sex, it avoids any messy complications. Figure honesty is the best way to go.

• Obviously wealth

What Guys Said 6

• wealth, so I can take it all from him and then move to a tropical paradise and live the good life.

• I THOUGHT ONE OF US WAS GONNA WIN THE LOTTO AND WE WERE GONNA BE IN THAT PLAN TOGETHER? >;O Lmao. That almost sounds like a Kevin move to me. =P Oh wait, GUYS. As long as it's guys, and WE are still on for getting f.ucked up and golfing in tropical paradise after we win... hahah

• someone else won the lotto, so now I have to resort to robbing ;)

• I look for organs. Specifically kidneys. I like my men to have two.

• If they have lots of liquor and man toys for me to play with, I may fall for them.

• *sigh* shallow people lol. At least most put personality first. That's something.

• 1. They look for looks.

2. They look for wealth.

There is evidence that these are the same in men and women. Looks ranks most important, and wealth comes in second.

3. They look for personality.

4. They look for brains.

• good looking face