Girls: Can you recommend a good medium-short style?

I have what would probably be about 4"-5" dark blond hair, and I've been looking for some good styles for it.

Do you have any sexy, but nice recommendations? Pictures would be much preferred.

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright, now most girls have their own preferred style, but as a male you need to do something neutral that all girls will like (mostly anyways). I mean you don't need to, but if it were universally sexy then you can use your clothing style to appeal to whomever you want to. Ryan Gosling was a good suggestion. Just shorten the sides and back and have it longer on the top so you can gel it down like he does if you're feelin' classy. Bed head it, if you don't feel like doing anything to it. And forgive me for the reference because I know a lot of people don't like him, but Justin Bieber also has a similar hair style to Ryan Gosling, but the top part of his is longer than Ryan's and he gels up just the front part, which is also very attractive. Adam Levine has this type of hair cut and does cute stuff with it.

But DO NOT, do a faux hawk with his (point it all up to the middle). That is not a very mature look. Or sometimes too mature. What the heck do I mean, you say? Well consider the guys who do have a full on faux hawk: Zac Efron, Tre Cool, one of those guys from Jersey Shore. Not so hot. Like they can be cute, but they aren't sexy. Some girls think Zac Efron is sexy, but usually his hair isn't faux hawk when I hear them say that. Some guys do a very toned down faux hawk, where it's very short: Jake Gylenhall (sp), Brad Pitt, etc. But it's not the obnoxious and "I am a wannabe rocker" kind of look. I see older guys who want to be rock stars wearing this do. NO FAUX HAWK!

Work on the Ryan/Justin/Adam look (:

What Girls Said 4

• link

link

i convinced my boyfriend to get a toned down version of this style, he is a tall blond guy and I think it looks pretty sexy on him. he gets compliments on it a lot because his style is mostly polos but he has this crazy stylish hair cut lol.

• I bet it does look fairly good on him. It gives me a bit of a trying-too-hard vibe, or a jersey shore kind of vibe, you know what I mean?

Do you feel the same thing? If girls don't really notice, then all's good and it's just in my head.

• This:

link

or

Grow it out and do this :)

link

• Shave the sides and have the rest up in a faux hawk.

• a ryan gosling hair style would do.

What Guys Said 0