Is being cute to girls a good or bad thing?

I seem to be pretty average looking but I also get called cute quite a bit. Is this good or bad?

I am male just to be clear.

Also, does being average looking set you up badly for dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl and if she's into 'cute guys'. There are girls who seem to gravitate towards boys who treat them particularly bad, but if the person you have in mind is not self-degrading and if she likes people who treat her well, it's a good thing. By the way I can see why they would say that, you do look cute :) And no, not looking like Brad Pitt doesn't set you up badly for dating. It's romoured that a healthy relationship is not based on the color of your hair/size of your eyes/height but on, you know, the person in its entirety (looks & character). If somebody is not attracted to you they will probably not date you, but I never get it when people ask me if I go for the looks or the character because you can't really separate these two - in the way someone looks at you/a certain group of people or how they treat people in general (strangers/friends) you can see a part of their character. You can't really look at somebody doing nothing at all (even if they're just reading a book and laughing, you know they probably like reading etc) and therefore kinda always judge their character/the impression you get of their character. I don't know, probably a longer answer than you asked for, but that's what I think.

What Girls Said 14

• average is different for everyone. If a girl really digs u,you are the most good looking man in the world to her

• In my point of view a guy can be average looking but very attractive if he is nice, charismatic , smart with good sense of humor.

• I'd say good!:) I call my boyfriend cute, among other things, he just has a playful and flirty personality and that's what I think is cute!:) and nope, maybe to some girls, but for me it's 95% personality, 5% appearance!:) good luck!:)

• Them saying you're cute is a positive things

• Well, if a girl thinks you're cute then that's a good thing

• Good thing

• Very good. :) It's not all about looks though, you can be average and a really great guy, just gotta find the right girl.

• Not a bad thing ;)

• Good.

physical attraction always helps. But there is so much more to a man then that.

• Of course it's a good thing. Cute guys are adorable :)

• Bad thing

• Its a good thing.

• Any term of endearment is good coming from a girl.

The scale goes something like this

Hideous<Gross<Ugly<Meh<Average<Adorable<Cute<Hot<Sexy

You want to be above Meh.

Anything above meh is good. Anything above average sparks interest in a girl. But looks aren't all what makes a man fit one of the categories. Their personality offsets it too.

• being cute is good but you can be cute and meek and insecure and those last two just aren't attractive. it's about striking a balance between cute and adorable but being mature, secure with yourself and being strong emotionally. if you can be all of that then that's the perfect guy for a lot of girls.

What Guys Said 0