Guys: What kind of underwear do you like girls to wear?

Thongs, v-strings, boyshorts, lace, hipster panty, cheekster panty, etc etc. Which of these do you think looks sexy on girls? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like thongs on girls.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm sure every answer is the same. Every pair of underwear you wear is alright with me and every other guy in the world. The hiding from view is exciting. the more revealing though, are less sexy. For example a pair of panties that are see-through plus have a wide slit so the pussie is totally exposed, is not sexy, to me at least..

The onlyother panties that are not a turn-on are waist high grannie panties.

If you're going for sexy, black lace is pretty hot

• the kind of stuff Victoria secrets sells that be sexy for sure I'd go for some of that on a girl any day

• Bikinis in a bright color, maybe hot pink, my favorites are VanityFaire illuminations, look great (might even have a pair on myself :)...

• Granny panties, mmmmmmmmm smexy!

• i like boyshorts I think they look hot as hell or just boxers...lol

• Thongs!

• Thongs.

• Thongs. 'Nuff said.

• Depends on my mood. The days I'm into her belly, I love those boy shorts and training pants on her. Other days I want to see her butt which means, thongs/G-strings are my preference then.

• I'm fond of boy shorts personally.

• Cheeksters as well.

What Girls Said 6

• I know I'm not a guy but this is what I've heard. I normally wear boyshorts and occasionally a thong and I've never heard a complaint about my underwear before. Guys find thongs (what's sexy about butt string? I only wear them because of pantie lines) and boyshorts sexy. Boyshorts are said to have a perfect butt to fabric ratio.

• for me, all I wear is thongs, vstrings and gstrings. I find them to be more comfy and way sexier. they took a little geting used to but since I have, theyre all I wear.

• Thongs and lacy things

• my boyfrined likes the cheekster panty

• boyshorts and cheekies

• From a girl's perspective who's into girls, boyshorts or cheeksters are the sexiest.