Do these clothes make me look more like a guy or girl? And which one do you not like?

Do these clothes match me? Which ones do you like best and which one not like?

And do they make me look more like a girl or a guy? Thanks

Shirt1- link

Shirt2- link

Shirt3- link

• You look exactly like a guy
  • You kinda look more like a guy
  • You look exactly like a girl
  • You kinda look more like a girl
  • You look androgynous I can't tell.

Most Helpful Girl

• shirt one and 3 are OK. Shirt 2 burn. But they do look boyish. Try wearing spaghettie straps under the hsirt and unbutton all the button. you can either roll your sleeve up or leave it down. And try and do something with your hair just don't let it lie flat down.

• Ahaha wanna tell me what I should do with my hair? (Actually I am a guy trying to be a girl) But I don't know where to start. XD

• oh well first of all your hair is amazing! ummm I would have said do something like this link or link ...but you might want to leave it down to hide that adams apple of yours.

• Whaaattt you can see that? O; Well I don't have to worry about it. When I start talking, I sound like a girl and it disappears ;P

What Guys Said 6

• The only one that really looked appropriate to you was the second one, I think.

• What do you mean appropriate? As in most girly? Lol

• The sleeve are fine, but the body looks to straight. First and third one looks like a guys, second one looks ok.

• they look boyish how you have them but you as a person don't look like a guy...id roll the sleeves and wear some tight jeans for the fall or colder months...

• They all look boyish.

• They are shirts that guys typically wear, yes, you look more like a guy than a girl. I'm not saying you shouldn't wear them, I'm just saying, you look like a tomboy with them on.

• Do I look more like a tomboy or a boy? XD

• Looking like a tomboy is going to make you look like a boy. That's why it's called a tomBOY

• Did you buy the clothes at a guy store because they all look like guy shirts to me But as long as you are comfortable then you shouldn't care.

• Nah they're girl. But I still wanna look girly. Lol

What Girls Said 9

• Are those all 3 the same shirt in different colors?

Either way it's fine, you look kinda androgynous though tbh. I say follow xzinax2's advice to help you out a bit

• you can tie the ends in a knot and roll up the sleeves and open a couple more buttons to make them look girlier. I'm not saying to go all hooters (unless you want to) just tie a bit of the ends together

• Do you mind showing me an example?

• I think you look the girliest in the 3rd one, then the 2nd and I think the 3rd looks a little more guyish. But with the right accessories and bottoms they will look girly.

• What/How do you think I should do to make it girlier? O;

• Ya no problem

• Ookies just added you. By the way I'm a marketing major too. XD. But um ya I guess pics would help alooottt since well... I kinda don't know where to start to look more feminine.

• I'd say they're tomboyish, but you're still visibly a girl

• Yea and I live plaid shirts, they look good on you :)

• I think you can make them look more girlie if you want to but you don't have to. You look pretty from what I can see and I bet they look cute on you. I used to wear shirts like that and guys liked them.

• What could I do to make me look more girlier?

• i don't like them, because they don't fit you properly, and you don't even wear make up or something to make up for those shirts

• Plaid is typically for men or lesbos

• You look like a dude