What continent do you think has the most interesting environment and animals to explore and look at?

Most Helpful Girl

• South America or Africa. If you're looking for large animals, Africa would be good, but I feel that South America, with the jungles and whatnot, offer a wider variety of smaller animals.

What Girls Said 1

• Africa. The animals. The rivers. The jungles.

What Guys Said 4

• South America or Africa. Various climates, lots of free space (never occupied by humans). Like the Amazon Rainforest. And the jungles in southern Africa have incredible animals, rivers, and just a unique landscape in general. If I had the time and money to explore the world, I would definitely visit several locations on both continents.

• Asia, followed by Africa.

• Probably South America

• South America, Australia, and South America have the most diverse and exotic wildlife. Africa and South America also have pretty diverse environments due to their size.