What do you think of European style pants as opposed to American?

Dress pants that are a little tighter, or form fitting (not tight or revealing, just snugger than American). Versus the American style where it is very loose around the legs.

?

I should say, form fitting.

Most Helpful Girl

• european style is almost always better than american, there are very few exceptions to that rule.

• Such as?

• Staying on focus regarding pants. Better fit, as opposed to loose and baggy?

• Loose and baggy pants are not attractive, they're sloppy looking.

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest to me clothes are clothes, I say when we have all grown up and stop worrying about how we look we should just all roam the earth naked... life would be so much easier. However, clothes would be necessary when needing protection from things like when your in work and such.

• i find them a bit metro..i usually prefer american ones

• Not tight. Like the pant still moves, but if (for example) my leg were to move you can see it. Or when I sit down its tight against my leg (standard with most pants)

• They look better and show off guy's bums more. They look more modern. But some can make the guy look too metrosexual.

• Me no likey

• Why not?

• She no likey

cause

she classy

• Classy is form fitting. Baggy is sloppy.

• I think they look much better. There is nothing cooler than a skinny guy in a form fitting business suit. I don't know why I just like the way it looks.

What Guys Said 3

• the european style doesn't seem very practical . . tighter pants hinder movement since mens clothes are usually made from fabrics that sacrifice stretchability/malleability for durability.

• Then girls should just dress in sweat pants and t-shirts all the time too. but you wear what is practical for the occasion, if you're playing sports, then don't wear tight jeans and leather shoes. if you're going to a club, then dress well.

• And hey, how many times have you seen movies where a woman who was dressed up nice and wearing high heels all of a sudden had to run for some reason, because some emergency came up, and those heels all of a sudden became a problem? I know there have been occasions in my life where I had to run because an emergency came up, and I was glad I was wearing sneakers. there's nothing wrong with keeping prepared for emergencies and dressing accordingly.

• And that is what looser-fitting clothes, or "american" style as you call it, is all about. now honestly, is there anything wrong with that?

• I don't like them at all. When I was stationed in Germany I would never buy pants out in town, I only bought pants from the BX/PX.

• europeans and americans

dressed a like. its been these

past years that america style

has changed due to the movement

of hiphop music

• True. but fashion in the past has been, for the most part, pretty horrific (the 70s) when americans and europeans did dress alike. I hate the hip hop style with a passion. I like the european style a lot, but sometimes it gets TOO metrosexual looking. I have guy friends in britain who take as long to get ready to go out as I did when I was going to prom haha. I think men should go back the 18th century frock coats, they were damn sexy. <3