We all have a favorite pair of shoes that we wear ALL of the time. What is your favorite pair of shoes?

WeWhat do they look like?And how often do you wear them?

0|0
17|6

Most Helpful Girl

• For fall and winter I have a comfortable pair of suede booties that the top folds over and has cool color pattern. I think they've been my all time favorite shoe so far so much that if there was an unexpected drizzle and I didn't bring extra shoes... Yes I did look like the crazy person walking with plastic bags on my feet.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I have a pair of Justin cowboy boots that I've had for about 3 years. they look like hell but they're broke in and the leather is soft on em. That may not be very fashionable but where I come from the girls like worn down boots so it works itself out lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pairs? As in more than one set of footwear? Wow, such luxury afforded to some people. I have one pair of boots on their last legs. I have to make them last long enough so I can get enough money to buy another pair.

0|0
    0|0
  • my black nd white converse low tops...

0|0
    0|0
  • vans half cabs. they are the only shoes I have, as of current.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got to be flip flops. It's all I wear in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one pair of shoes, so they're my favorite.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• My black converse. :) They're comfortable and very light and easy to walk with, regardless if I walk for 5 minutes or several hours. During the summer I mostly wear ballerinas, but otherwise I always wear my converse, even in the winter haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan Suede boots which are about knee high. They have a chunky heel about one 1/2 inches high.

0|0
    0|0
  • I alternate between wearing my blue and orange flip flops and my hightop white chucks. I usually wear my flip flops when I'm too lazy to put on my shoes or I'm rushing. I used to have an awesome pair of brown combat boots I'd literally wear everyday, but they smelt like ass and started polluting up the house, so I had to throw them out =/

0|0
    0|0
  • Red flats that I bought from Target. They're pretty simple, styled a bit like Toms but they have a cute little silver button on the top and the bottom has a cool print so it leaves a pretty neat footprint. They're a cute, simple, functional shoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • link

I wear them pretty much every day seen as I'm always wearing shorts or sun dresses. Best investment I ever made.

0|0
    0|0
  • Combat boots. They're black and go halfway up my calf. They're a bit worn, but they're comfy, warm and durable.

Seeing as it's winter here, I wear them almost every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • black military style boots, lace-ups. they go few inches above my ankles. so comfy. soft leather... I love them. they go with anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black std sandals , almost every day 4-5 times a week lol. I have a tan line from them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown and black combat boots, or my white low top Converse. In the summer, it's my black sandals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing Uggs!

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to wear these black boots all the time but I had to throw them out, now I really don't have one pair of shoes I love anymore, I switch it up

0|0
    0|0
  • ballet flats on daily basis you know work and flip flops on weekends

0|0
    0|0
  • Well any pair of my converses, I love them. I wear them maybe everyday, I have different ones like a leather one or the all whites. Those are the only sneakers I wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are these black sandals that have this gold strip in the middle that is pretty nice

0|0
    0|0
  • My slinky flip flops. There's barely anything to them, but I seem to wear them all the time, haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nike

0|0
    0|0