We all have a favorite pair of shoes that we wear ALL of the time. What is your favorite pair of shoes?

WeWhat do they look like?And how often do you wear them?

Most Helpful Girl

• For fall and winter I have a comfortable pair of suede booties that the top folds over and has cool color pattern. I think they've been my all time favorite shoe so far so much that if there was an unexpected drizzle and I didn't bring extra shoes... Yes I did look like the crazy person walking with plastic bags on my feet.

What Guys Said 6

• I have a pair of Justin cowboy boots that I've had for about 3 years. they look like hell but they're broke in and the leather is soft on em. That may not be very fashionable but where I come from the girls like worn down boots so it works itself out lol.

• Pairs? As in more than one set of footwear? Wow, such luxury afforded to some people. I have one pair of boots on their last legs. I have to make them last long enough so I can get enough money to buy another pair.

• my black nd white converse low tops...

• vans half cabs. they are the only shoes I have, as of current.

• Got to be flip flops. It's all I wear in the summer.

• I have one pair of shoes, so they're my favorite.

What Girls Said 16

• My black converse. :) They're comfortable and very light and easy to walk with, regardless if I walk for 5 minutes or several hours. During the summer I mostly wear ballerinas, but otherwise I always wear my converse, even in the winter haha.

• Tan Suede boots which are about knee high. They have a chunky heel about one 1/2 inches high.

• I alternate between wearing my blue and orange flip flops and my hightop white chucks. I usually wear my flip flops when I'm too lazy to put on my shoes or I'm rushing. I used to have an awesome pair of brown combat boots I'd literally wear everyday, but they smelt like ass and started polluting up the house, so I had to throw them out =/

• Red flats that I bought from Target. They're pretty simple, styled a bit like Toms but they have a cute little silver button on the top and the bottom has a cool print so it leaves a pretty neat footprint. They're a cute, simple, functional shoe.

• link

I wear them pretty much every day seen as I'm always wearing shorts or sun dresses. Best investment I ever made.

• Combat boots. They're black and go halfway up my calf. They're a bit worn, but they're comfy, warm and durable.

Seeing as it's winter here, I wear them almost every day.

• black military style boots, lace-ups. they go few inches above my ankles. so comfy. soft leather... I love them. they go with anything.

• Black std sandals , almost every day 4-5 times a week lol. I have a tan line from them!

• Brown and black combat boots, or my white low top Converse. In the summer, it's my black sandals.

• I love wearing Uggs!

• i used to wear these black boots all the time but I had to throw them out, now I really don't have one pair of shoes I love anymore, I switch it up

• ballet flats on daily basis you know work and flip flops on weekends

• Well any pair of my converses, I love them. I wear them maybe everyday, I have different ones like a leather one or the all whites. Those are the only sneakers I wear.

• mine are these black sandals that have this gold strip in the middle that is pretty nice

• My slinky flip flops. There's barely anything to them, but I seem to wear them all the time, haha!

• Nike