Girls, what are the drawbacks to good guys compared to the bad guys?

I'm not looking for the same canned response that is always found here because really, there's a lot more to it than just being confident, and good looking. I want you to use your head and tell me reasons why YOU don't find a good guy appealing compared to a bad boy. Be truthful. Also consider the concepts of casual dating as opposed to serious relationships.

What is the TRUTH when it comes to good guys finishing last if at all? Honestly I have just been trying to get through life, the best way I can, being the best person I can be, and it's gotten me absolutely nowhere with girls, and something is wrong with that. I shouldn't have to sleaze it up for even the prettiest of girls to take notice in me. That's just not even right. That's not what attracts me to girls I will just say that, and that applies to most other men too.

So enlighten us, all you girls here, and tell us what's really going on in your brain.

How are good guys boring?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, what are the drawbacks to good guys compared to the bad guys?

In my observations they tend to be less attractive, confident, interesting, and fun to be around and more entitled (I'm nice I should have the gal I want nothing ), bitter (gals are stupid), resentful (gals have it easier...uh no both genders are on common ground getting an attractive appealing compatible partner who seeks the same relationship), and misogynistic (gals are b*tches/gals don't know what they want...uh not wanting you doesn't mean they know what they want) .

What is the TRUTH when it comes to good guys finishing last if at all?

In my opinion the truth is that guys tend to desire and seek partners that are more attractive than themselves (no cowsh*t and bullsh*t about leagues as I find it amusing how guys generally rate gals into leagues but when it comes to applying those leagues to himself suddenly leagues don't exist so he can get a hot gal).

As well as in my opinion guys genuinely desire to treat gals like sh*t as noted by how it seems whenever the guy has an opportunity to he will so guys are only 'good guys' if they have no other attractive or appealing trait so they rely on their goodness to attract a partner.

The combination of seeking more attractive than oneself and relying solely/mainly on goodness tends to fail as a guy being nice to a gal he wants something from is not a oh so special trait so the guy tends to be bitter, resentful, or misogynistic thinking being nice to a gal is where they fail.

What Girls Said 3

• The downside to dating good guys, in my opinion, is that they aren't as exciting or challenging when it comes to making the relationship happen. A lot of girls (myself included) get as much of a thrill from "playing the game" and "chasing" (or making a guy chase) as guys do. Nice guys generally don't offer that kind of cat-and-mouse game. Especially for girls who are addicted to drama, a nice guy can look boring because he doesn't have that aspect of being standoffish or unattainable like a bad boy does.

HOWEVER, most women with a healthy idea of herself and life will outgrow the "thrill" of a bad boy and start turning toward nice guys who treat her kindly. That's not a canned response, it's fact and experience. In the end, nice guys *do* win, because no woman who loves herself would ever put herself through the torture of chasing a bad boy for the rest of her life.

• I guess it depends on the type of girl you are. I would never want the commitment or stability that would come from a long term, serious relationship, because I would never want a long term, serious relationship. I would want the excitement, and danger. A guy who I could just sleep with, and not have to worry about him wanting me to love him, or end up being in some relationship where he would want me to have babies, get married, settle down. Sorry, I'm not really sure if this is making sense. :/

• The only good thing about bad boys is sex. The bad thing about good boys is the fact that they are boring.

What Guys Said 5

• I think questions demanding answers to why good guys aren't good enough is definitely one drawback. Just be you, if you're a good guy great, don't bitch about it. There may be traits that one woman will like about you and traits that another won't. May have zero to do with your being a good guy.

• I want to say that girls aren't raised to respect and desire "good guys". Most parents are not good role models these days. Society and the media almost forces girls to grow up early and this doesn't help either.

Bad guys are also like a thrill. It's like smoking or drinking at a young age, it's such a rush to do "bad things". As women mature, most will learn that bad guys have nothing really to offer and that a good guy is the way to go.

• just don't get married. Women just aren't worth the headache that comes with it

• It's too easy with good guys. They want things to be complicated get into arguments and for him to not listen to her. It's rediculous that is what they want

• I'm now having affairs with 3 girls, 2 are seeing guys you could consider nice guys and one married a nice guy.

1st girl, she is with her guy as it is expected of her wealthy family that she'd be going out with the son of their other wealthy family friends. She is from Mississippi, her guy is a nice fella but she finds that he lacks any real excitement and while she likes him a lot she just isn't attracted to him all that much. She said she doesn't really enjoy sex with him as his penis is small and can't really please her.

2nd girl, she is a fairly out-going and independent girl. She sees her nice guy off and on but even when she is seeing him she will see me. She is quite suspicious of him as she believes him being nice isn't always his true self and she thinks him being nice to her isn't anything special as he is also nice to every other girl out there. She also thinks he is sometimes rather full of himself as he likes to say what he has done for this and that person. Sex, he doesn't listen to what she wants but instead does what he thinks she will enjoy which isn't something he is good at or enjoys but thinks he is good at doing so and even thinks it is pleasing her. When I do her, I only tell her I'm ready and I push into her often quite fast. It hurting her isn't on my mind, the only thing on my mind is for her to feel it as much as possible that a large penis is fully penetrating her vagina. Last month she did it with her guy 3x, while this week she did it with me 4x and plans to do a 5th time sometimes over the weekend.

3rd woman, she is married to the guy and can't leave him due to economic circumstances. But somehow the romance didn't last as she finds his nice gestures to have gotten old and no longer something she wants or needs. Sex? She has stopped doing it with him and only does it with me and I don't treat her nice at all.